Guernsey Holiday Rentals Rue du Lorier, St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey
Guernsey Mirus Cottage, La Pointe Farm Two Bedrooms, sleeps 4 - 5 people This cottage was originally built by the German occupying forces during the second world war to house high ranking officers from 'Batterie Mirus' that it then formed part of, after the occupation it was used to house local families returning to Guernsey after being evacuated to the UK We bought La Pointe Farm in 1996 and decided the cottage lent itself to providing holiday accommodation, so we renovated it to it's now current modern standard The accommodation in the cottage consists of one double bedroom, one twin bedroom which can easily accept an extra bed or cot, lounge/living/kitchen area, shower/toilet. The cottage has its own small gravelled garden Prices shown are based on up to four persons sharing the cottage, there will be a small charge for extra persons please enquire (babies in cots stay free) All bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided by us. We can also, on request, supply you free of charge with a cot and high chair. There is no charge for electricity. There is ample parking on site. Within a five minute drive you will find restaurants, pubs, banks, a supermarket, post office, hairdresser, multi screen cinema, museum's and other visitor attractions. There is a Bus stop right outside the farm which will take you into the heart of St Peter Port, which is Guernsey's capital. Here you will discover cobbled streets, wonderful restaurants, cafes and bars, superb architecture and a quiet old world charm. From St Peter Port you are able to catch ferries to some of the other Islands, these excursions offer you an enjoyable and exciting day out, for everyone young or old.
Contact to the owner.
|1||16th July - 02nd Sep||-||GBP 1175||-|
|2||03rd Sep - 30th Sep||-||GBP 830||-|
|3||01st Oct - 21st Oct||-||GBP 490||-|
|4||22nd Oct - 28th Oct||-||GBP 640||-|
|5||29th Oct - 16th Dec||-||GBP 490||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bathroom with toilet
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Swimming Beach, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : All units are open plan with simple, clean lines, and are decorated to a high standard.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 min, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Within a five minute drive you will find restaurants, pubs, banks, a supermarket, post office, hairdresser, multi screen cinema, museum's and other visitor attractions.
There is a Bus stop right outside the farm which will take you into the heart of St Peter Port, which is Guernsey's capital. Here you will discover cobbled streets, wonderful restaurants, cafes and bars, superb architecture and a quiet old world charm.
From St Peter Port you are able to catch ferries to some of the other Islands, these excursions offer you an enjoyable and exciting day out, for everyone young or old.
Other Views :
The views, both front and back, are absolutely stunning. Quiet, unspoilt farmland, relax and enjoy
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Rue du Lorier, St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey
- Available For Pack A & B
Guernsey Holiday Rentals, Guernsey Accommodations, Guernsey Hotels, Guernsey Villas, Guernsey Bed and Breakfasts, Guernsey Beach Rentals, Guernsey Vacation Rentals, Guernsey Holiday Deals, Guernsey Self Catering, Guernsey HHoliday Rentals , St Pierre du Bois Holiday Rentals, St Pierre du Bois Accommodations, St Pierre du Bois Hotels, St Pierre du Bois Villas, St Pierre du Bois Bed and Breakfasts, St Pierre du Bois Beach Rentals, St Pierre du Bois Vacation Rentals, St Pierre du Bois Holiday Deals, St Pierre du Bois Self Catering, St Pierre du Bois HHoliday Rentals , Rue du Lorier Holiday Rentals, Rue du Lorier Accommodations, Rue du Lorier Hotels, Rue du Lorier Villas, Rue du Lorier Bed and Breakfasts, Rue du Lorier Beach Rentals, Rue du Lorier Vacation Rentals, Rue du Lorier Holiday Deals, Rue du Lorier Self Catering, Rue du Lorier HHoliday Rentals ,