Moldavian Pearl Vaduri, Northeast Romania, Romania
Located in a wonderful natural setting at the foot of the Carpathian mountains, between orchards and meadows, on a plot of 2700 sqm, this detached house has everything for a perfect relaxing holiday. The location fits perfectly into the landscape by the harmony of colours inspired by nature and special architectural line. The flower's perfume, the birds and crickets songs and the clear image of the forest complete the warmth and beauty of this property.
All rooms are equipped with high quality bed linen, very comfortable mattress/sofa and have a superb mountain view.Just 9 km away is the town of Piatra Neamt where you can find a lot of bars, restaurants, pubs, terraces, and where you can do a lot of activities such as horse riding, tennis, visiting museums, or you can take a ride with the city's panoramic gondola .
Northeast Romania Region:Moldova has punched above it's weight throughout history, responsible for Romania's first Princes, King, Prime Minister, poets, and more, with it's own distinct culture and widely varying borders.Some of Romania's richest history hails from Moldova, from the painted monasteries of northern County Neamt to monumental places of history in the former Romanian capital of Iasi.The external paintings of the churches of Northern Moldavia cover all the facades. They embody a unique and homogeneous artistic phenomenon, directly inspired by Byzantine art. They are masterpieces of mural painting, and are of outstanding aesthetic value in view of their consummate chromatism and the remarkable elegance of the figures. They present cycles of events taken from the Bible and the Holy Scriptures, in the Orthodox Christian tradition.Neamt Region - It is known as the region with most monasteries per square kilometre in the world.
It boasts a rich and varied landscape, with elements of great beauty, and lots of cultural and historical vestiges. Many places and monuments such as: The Neamt Fortress, The King's Court in Piatra Neamt, The Palace of Princes in Durau are landmarks of history and the great trials of the people living in these lands. Not far from these, stand the Monasteries of Neamt, Agapia, Varatec, Sihastria, Secu and Sihla proving once again the diligence and talent of the Moldavian people.
Vaduri:The quiet village of Vaduri (fords) is located at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains and close to the Batca Doamnei Lake. It is a paradise for hikers, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts, but also a great base for visiting the Moldavian Churches - part of the Unesco World Heritage sites.Piatra Neamt Town is located just 9 km away from Vaduri. From the Middle Ages the city is called Moldavia's Perl for the natural beauty of the area (the mountains and the lakes), the historical buildings, the museums and the festivals held here.If you stop by don't miss the Aeneolithic Cucuteni Museum which is unique in Europe.
For only a small fee you will get to see some of the world's oldest artifacts.Attractions/Landmarks:
• The History & Archaeology Museum (host of the Cucuteni exhibition, the largest Aeneolithic artifacts collection in southeastern Europe)
• The Fine Arts Museum• Cucuteni Museum
• Stephen's tower, built in 1499• The Church St. John the Baptist
• The Wooden Synagogue• Tineretului Strand• City GondolaEvents:
• International Theatre Festival - October, in Piatra-Neamt;
• International Children's Movies Festival - September;
• Folkloric Theatre Festival from Moldavia - August; the only one in Romania of this kind.
Contact to the owner.
|1||Price||EUR 157||EUR 1000||-|
- Gas Stove
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Balcony
Amenities DescriptionLinen provided, Towels and toiletries provided
- Location Type : Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom, 1 Living Room, 1 Kitchen, 3 Bath/shower room
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Attribute : National Park, Museums, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching
- Beddings : 4 Double Bed
- Entertainment : TV, VCR, DVD, Satellite TV
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Bacau 60 km, Railway : Piatra Neamt 10 km, Ski : Piatra Neamt slope
- Other Attractions : Swing chair
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Car, Garage, Garden, Outdoor Grill, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Terrace, Veranda
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Baby Cot and Highchair on request.
- 1 Tisei Str Vaduri, Northeast Romania, Romania
Romania Holiday Rentals, Romania Accommodations, Romania Hotels, Romania Villas, Romania Bed and Breakfasts, Romania Beach Rentals, Romania Vacation Rentals, Romania Holiday Deals, Romania Self Catering, Romania HHoliday Rentals , Northeast Romania Holiday Rentals, Northeast Romania Accommodations, Northeast Romania Hotels, Northeast Romania Villas, Northeast Romania Bed and Breakfasts, Northeast Romania Beach Rentals, Northeast Romania Vacation Rentals, Northeast Romania Holiday Deals, Northeast Romania Self Catering, Northeast Romania HHoliday Rentals , Vaduri Holiday Rentals, Vaduri Accommodations, Vaduri Hotels, Vaduri Villas, Vaduri Bed and Breakfasts, Vaduri Beach Rentals, Vaduri Vacation Rentals, Vaduri Holiday Deals, Vaduri Self Catering, Vaduri HHoliday Rentals ,