Pitcairn Islands Holiday Rentals Adamstown Town, Pitcairn Islands, Pitcairn
Welcome to Pitcairn Island, Home to the descendants of the HMAV Bounty Mutineers. Pitcairn Island is a sub tropical island paradise in the south pacific located halfway between New Zealand and Peru, with a lush and fertile climate, there is an abundance of fresh fish and local food all year round. Come and discover our islands fascinating culture and history, exciting tours and a range of activities for you to experience. Accommodation Most guest visiting Pitcairn stay with local families to experience the island’s day to day life “Home-stay” accommodation can be arranged prior to your arrival on the Island. Accommodation rates start from US$70.00 per person per night. This includes all meals and laundry. An additional US$35.00 per person maybe payable for your last half day on the island prior to departure on board MV Claymore II at 5pm. Check with your host about rates for telephone and internet access. For Further information please contact us at this stage on email@example.com There are a variety of Home Stay options, • Standard Room without Ocean View, some with private guest bathrooms • Standard Room with Ocean View, some with private guest bathrooms Home Stay Private Units ( 2 available) • Studio unit, Amenities include a Kitchenette with tea & coffee making facilities, Microwave, toaster, shower, toilet and wash basin, 2 single beds, deck with table and chairs and North facing ocean views • 1 bedroom Apartment, Amenities Include, 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds or double, Shower, Toilet and wash basin, tea & coffee making facilities, Lounge (can add more beds if needed) Large covered Deck with Table and chairs, Fly Screens on all windows and doors and North facing ocean views. Self Contained Private Home ( 1 available) • Large 3 bedroom fully furnished chalet for rent Amenities include 2 double bedroom and 1 single, large bathroom with Bath, Shower, toilet and wash basin. Full kitchen with Gas oven and hob, refrigerator, Freezer, open plan dining & lounge that opens on to a very large covered deck with table and chairs with North facing ocean views, Automatic Washing Machine and Fly screens on all windows and doors.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bathrooms : 10 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private bath with each room
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Gulf Front, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 3 Twin Bed, 4 Queen Bed, 3 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : only minutes away, Car : only minutes away, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Quad Bike Tours: Take a guided 4 wheel drive tour of the island with an experienced local and take in the sights.
Fishing: Pitcairnâ€™s waters are full of fresh fish. Go fishing with a local in a boat, on the rocks or under water.
Snorkelling / Scuba Diving: Snorkel or dive in Pitcairnâ€™s crystal clear waters, see the amazing Marine life and dive the wrecks of the SS Cornwallis and the HMAV Bounty.
Bird Watching: Are you a bird lover? Pitcairn it self has one endemic species, while Henderson Island has many.
Hiking: If you prefer to walk, the Island is well sign posted so you will never get lost. Take walks around the island, visit our Eco Trail and see some of our flora and fauna on your way up to Christianâ€™s cave.
Fancy Pampering yourself?
Make an appointment with Jacquie Christian for a Pohaku Hot Stone massage or a Polynesian Lomi lomi massage.
Acupuncture treatments are also available.
Other Views :
A visitor to Pitcairn will find the locals engaged in day to day activities. If you want to take part and experience Pitcairn life, ask your hosts to involve you. You may wish to chop down a banana tree, weave a basket or make a wood carving.
Below is a list of other activities you may like to experience during your visit.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Adamstown Town, Pitcairn Islands, Pitcairn
- Available For Pack A & B
Pitcairn Holiday Rentals, Pitcairn Accommodations, Pitcairn Hotels, Pitcairn Villas, Pitcairn Bed and Breakfasts, Pitcairn Beach Rentals, Pitcairn Vacation Rentals, Pitcairn Holiday Deals, Pitcairn Self Catering, Pitcairn HHoliday Rentals , Pitcairn Islands Holiday Rentals, Pitcairn Islands Accommodations, Pitcairn Islands Hotels, Pitcairn Islands Villas, Pitcairn Islands Bed and Breakfasts, Pitcairn Islands Beach Rentals, Pitcairn Islands Vacation Rentals, Pitcairn Islands Holiday Deals, Pitcairn Islands Self Catering, Pitcairn Islands HHoliday Rentals , Adamstown Town Holiday Rentals, Adamstown Town Accommodations, Adamstown Town Hotels, Adamstown Town Villas, Adamstown Town Bed and Breakfasts, Adamstown Town Beach Rentals, Adamstown Town Vacation Rentals, Adamstown Town Holiday Deals, Adamstown Town Self Catering, Adamstown Town HHoliday Rentals ,