House in Honfleur, Lisieux area Calvados, Lower Normandy, France
quiet house set within an half-acre of a private garden, in Honfleur, Normandy.
This 140 m2 cosy house is
perfectly adapted for a family of 6 or 8 for a short to medium length stay. It sleeps a maximum of 8 guests.
On the ground
floor, the big living room with sofa has a large bay window on a private
garden with breath taking views of the countryside and an open fire place. The dining room with an open plane kitchen is fully equipped
especially a large table and chairs, oven, microwave, refrigerator, stove and washing
Bathroom offers a shower,
sink and toilets. A washer in a garage washes but does not dry.
The first floor is furnished with a working desk, two bedrooms, equipped with a double bed, two bedrooms with a single bed. There is a bathroom offers a shower, a sink and toilets. The garden offers a garden table and chairs, sun loungers and barbecue.
This location is a perfect base to visit Normandy and Paris. It stays 2 hours by car to most interesting Normandy locations AND is a very pleasant and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day walking through sites of interests.
Some sites of interests:
Honfleur Greniers à sel (12th ) Vieux Bassin created by Louis XIV Church Sainte Catherine (16th) Traditional Market on Saturday, Sainte Catherine place Biological market on Tuesday Deauville – Trouville 16km Casinos, Horse riding, Horse racing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Balneotherapy
Le Havre 29 Km. Le Havre, the City Rebuilt by Auguste Perret
La route des Douets 20-30 Km. Beaumont en Auge, Mesnil sur Blangy, Pierrefite and Saint Hymer
Caen 63 Km. Abbey of Sainte-Trinité (11th)
The D-Day beaches around 100km
Bayeux 93km The Bayeux Tapestry relates the conquest of England by William the Conqueror, from 1064 to the outcome of the Battle of Hastings (11th) "Memory of the World" by UNESCO
Mont Saint Michel 190 Km.
To go to Paris Jumièges 67 Km. Jumieges Abbey (11th), Saint Wandrille Abbey 60 Km.
Rouen 92km Medieval city
Giverny 131km Monet's house
Contact to the owner.
|1||printemps 29 Apr 2015 - 12 Jun 2015 7 night minimum stay||-||EUR 700||EUR 2500|
|2||My Standard Rate 7 night minimum stay||-||EUR 630||-|
|3||juin-aout 13 Jun 2015 - 29 Aug 2015 7 night minimum stay||-||EUR 840||EUR 3000|
|4||noel 19 Dec 2015 - 3 Jan 2016 7 night minimum stay||-||EUR 840||-|
- Washing Machine
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf,
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath With Shower, Toilet
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Parking Available
- Attribute : Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Theme Park, Museums, Sailing, Tennis, Famous Place, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Zoo
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property As Per Visitors Requires
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Local City Transportation Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 4 Single Bed
- Entertainment : TV, DVD
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 215 Km., Beach : 3 Km., Railway : 18.5 Km., Golf : 8 Km., Bar : 3 Km, Bus : 3 Km., Restaurant : 3 Km.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Garage, Garden, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children Welcome
- Calvados, Lower Normandy, France
France Holiday Rentals, France Accommodations, France Hotels, France Villas, France Bed and Breakfasts, France Beach Rentals, France Vacation Rentals, France Holiday Deals, France Self Catering, France HHoliday Rentals , Lower Normandy Holiday Rentals, Lower Normandy Accommodations, Lower Normandy Hotels, Lower Normandy Villas, Lower Normandy Bed and Breakfasts, Lower Normandy Beach Rentals, Lower Normandy Vacation Rentals, Lower Normandy Holiday Deals, Lower Normandy Self Catering, Lower Normandy HHoliday Rentals , Calvados Holiday Rentals, Calvados Accommodations, Calvados Hotels, Calvados Villas, Calvados Bed and Breakfasts, Calvados Beach Rentals, Calvados Vacation Rentals, Calvados Holiday Deals, Calvados Self Catering, Calvados HHoliday Rentals ,