The Marshall Islands Resort Mieco Beach, Majuro, Marshall Islands
- Guest House
Yokwe and welcome to the Marshall Islands Resort The Marshall Islands Resort Hotel, formerly the Outrigger Marshall Islands Resort, offers the best in convenience and comfort during your stay on Majuro. Centrally located on a beautiful tropical lagoon, the resort features complete hotel accommodations and guest services. Visitors to Micronesia and to the Marshall Islands atolls including Rongelap and Bikini will enjoy the amenities offered which include gourmet dining in our island restaurant, tennis courts and swimming in our pool, 24-hour fitness center, meeting and banquet facilities and free shuttle service to the Majuro International Airport. Enjoy the sunset from your lagoon view room or on the terrace at lagoon side. The Marshall Islands Resort Hotel staff are here to help. You get the true feel of the islands in one of the 149 rooms at The Marshall Islands Resort Hotel. A stunning lagoon view greets you in the morning and lulls you to sleep at night. Enjoy a spectacular Marshall Islands sunset from your balcony or from our sunset deck at the restaurant. Alarm clock/radio Air conditioning Lagoon View Balcony Bathtub/shower Blackout drapes Cable TV Crib on request Daily maid service Hair dryer Direct dial telephone/data port Iron and board Non-smoking rooms available Refrigerator Rollaway bed on request Coffee pot
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 149 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : Private Bath with each room Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath with each room
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 30 min, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : 1 Kilometres, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : 5 minutes from bus terminal, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Pristine coral reefs teeming with life are a way of life for the Marshallese people. Scuba diving, boating and fishing are highly popular activities throughout the islands. Bikini and Rongelap Atolls provide diverse diving and salt water fishing activities and draw sportsmen from around the world.
Majuro, the capital of the Marshall Islands, is a mix of island tradition and modern culture. Supermarkets and roadside family stores provide a wide variety of products and services. The College of the Marshall Islands is a central focus of cultural and educational activity as well as home to many research projects.
Other Views :
The Marshall Islands are a unique and interesting place. One of only four totally "Atoll Nations" in the world, the Marshall Islands encompasses an area covering 750,000 square miles of crystal clear Pacific ocean. A total of 1,225 tiny islands spread over 29 atolls, the Marshall Islands are truly jewels in the ocean.
The history of the Marshallese is steeped in culture. As an island nation, navigation skills were prized and passed down through the centuries through families and teachers.
When visiting many of the smaller islands, you may find your plane taxiing into the center of a tiny village where chickens roam the grassy runways and children play in the shadow of the airplane's wings.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Mieco Beach, Majuro, Marshall Islands
- Available For Pack A & B
Marshall Islands Holiday Rentals, Marshall Islands Accommodations, Marshall Islands Hotels, Marshall Islands Villas, Marshall Islands Bed and Breakfasts, Marshall Islands Beach Rentals, Marshall Islands Vacation Rentals, Marshall Islands Holiday Deals, Marshall Islands Self Catering, Marshall Islands HHoliday Rentals , Majuro Holiday Rentals, Majuro Accommodations, Majuro Hotels, Majuro Villas, Majuro Bed and Breakfasts, Majuro Beach Rentals, Majuro Vacation Rentals, Majuro Holiday Deals, Majuro Self Catering, Majuro HHoliday Rentals , Mieco Beach Holiday Rentals, Mieco Beach Accommodations, Mieco Beach Hotels, Mieco Beach Villas, Mieco Beach Bed and Breakfasts, Mieco Beach Beach Rentals, Mieco Beach Vacation Rentals, Mieco Beach Holiday Deals, Mieco Beach Self Catering, Mieco Beach HHoliday Rentals ,