THE KHOURIYA FAMILY GUESTHOUSE JIFNA, RAMALLAH, Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Guest House
WELCOME TO THE KHOURIYA FAMILY GUESTHOUSE
We are the Khouriya family and this is our home which we have recently opened to guests who want to see and experience another side Palestine. Our Guesthouse is in the tranquil village of Jifna, just 7km from the hustle and bustle of Ramallah. Here is a taste of what we can offer the visitor: • Self contained top floor apartment, with kitchen, lounge, shower room and bedroom • Panoramic views of the surrounding countryside • Traditional Palestinian breakfast • Wireless internet (laptop can be provided if necessary) • Laundry service • Arabic and English speaking hosts • Transport: Jifna is only 2km from Birzeit where there is a frequent and inexpensive (4NIS) bus service to Ramallah and we are happy to give you a lift to the bus stop for free! • If required lunches and evening meals can be provided for $10 per person • Tourist or educational trips (eg to refugee camps and the separation wall) can be arranged at a fixed cost per kilometre • Groups of up to 15 people can be accommodated using other rooms within our spacious home.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 35||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 7 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Toilet & Shower
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Well decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
Transport: Jifna is only 2km from Birzeit where there is a frequent and inexpensive
(4NIS) bus service to Ramallah and we are happy to give you a lift to the bus stop for free!
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 min, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
In the old city, several churches and mosques can be found that may be of interest to visitors. The Friends Schools, which are one of the oldest schools in the region, are also a must visit as there is one near the old city, and another in the entrance of the downtown coming from Jerusalem.
During the night, a good number of shops are still open, especially during the summer. A common habit of the citizens of the city is going out for a drink, dinner, or a 'Argila' (flavoured tobacco waterpipe.) The cities various coffee shops, bars, and restaurants are a must see/visit. The nicer ones are often available closer the older city, and on the road going to Betunia, while some good ones can also be found outside the city center.
There is a turkish bath in the twin-city of El-Bireh, a good destination for foreigners wanting to relax for the day.
The West Bank headquarters of the Palestinian Authority is also worth a visit. The Mukata'a is a two-block compound with a white tower that is lit up at night and visible from most parts of the city. It contains some government offices and conference rooms, as well as Yasser Arafat's mausoleum next to the building where he was held under seige by the Israeli Army in 2002.
- Other Views : The city is one of the most vibrant ones in the West Bank. In Ramallah, a few historic and religious sites are present. However, the downtown streets are a must see during the day, as the city is often really congested. The 'hisbeh' produce market is also a great place to visit, where fresh fruits and vegetables can be found at reasonable prices.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very child friendly
- JIFNA, RAMALLAH, Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- Available For Pack A & B
Palestinian Territory, Occupied Holiday Rentals, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Accommodations, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Hotels, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Villas, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Bed and Breakfasts, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Beach Rentals, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Vacation Rentals, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Holiday Deals, Palestinian Territory, Occupied Self Catering, Palestinian Territory, Occupied HHoliday Rentals , RAMALLAH Holiday Rentals, RAMALLAH Accommodations, RAMALLAH Hotels, RAMALLAH Villas, RAMALLAH Bed and Breakfasts, RAMALLAH Beach Rentals, RAMALLAH Vacation Rentals, RAMALLAH Holiday Deals, RAMALLAH Self Catering, RAMALLAH HHoliday Rentals , JIFNA Holiday Rentals, JIFNA Accommodations, JIFNA Hotels, JIFNA Villas, JIFNA Bed and Breakfasts, JIFNA Beach Rentals, JIFNA Vacation Rentals, JIFNA Holiday Deals, JIFNA Self Catering, JIFNA HHoliday Rentals ,