COCOS CASTAWAY Cocos, Cocos Islands, Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cocos Castaway, stylish, ocean side, self-contained accommodation located on West Island on the beautiful and remote Cocos (Keeling) Islands, the "jewel of the Indian Ocean". This exclusive complex provides a private and relaxed atmosphere with the majestic Indian Ocean right at your back door. Cocos Castaway has up-to-date facilities so you can live in comfort at yesterday's pace. Just imagine sitting on your verandah taking in the breathtakingly beautiful sunsets whilst enjoying the balmy tropical Cocos evenings. The Cocos (Keeling) Islands is a place where the crabs move faster than you. Come visit us on Cocos and experience for yourself this little known tropical paradise. You're just a coconut-throw away from a holiday of a lifetime. Cocos Castaway is located on West Island, the gateway to the Cocos (Keeling) Islands and is central to all the settlement's amenities. Castaway is the only self-contained beachside accommodation and is arguably the most well patronised and popular option to stay when visiting these beautiful Islands. The complex is nestled amongst gardens full of flowering tropical plants, shrubs and exotic fruit trees, and the Indian Ocean is right at your back door. Seating has been provided under the shade of the Banyan tree for you to enjoy unsurpassed ocean views and glorious sunsets.
Cocos Castaway Villas are ideally suited to a couple or a single who want self-contained style and luxury. These studio style villas are adjoining and share a common verandah and electric BBQ facilities. Standard features include:
Air conditioning & ceiling fans All linen, bath & beach towels Bar Fridge & shared freezer Private ensuite Microwave oven & cookware Esky & picnic pack Coffee plunger Safe Electric frypan, toaster, jug Access to shared bicycles Television & DVD player Wireless internet (conditions apply) Comfortable Queen size bed Washing machine Clock radio & CD player Iron & ironing board Hair dryer Umbrellas
Dine al fresco and enjoy the balmy Cocos evenings. Cocos Castaway also has a community Pondok (undercover entertainment area) where you can invite friends or fellow Castaway visitors to share a BBQ.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Mountain,
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bathroom
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 40 mins by car, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Cocos is famous for its lay-back style of living and relaxed atmosphere. The Islands year round balmy tropical climate entices anyone who is seeking a warm getaway from the winter chills. With Cocos' pristine beaches, warm clear waters of the Indian Ocean and spectacular marine life, your holiday starts the moment you step off the plane.
Virgin Australia now flies to the Cocos (Keeling) Islands 3 times per week, departing from Perth International airport on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. The Tuesday and Friday service flies to Cocos direct and Saturday service flies via Christmas Island.
- Other Views : Cocos is famous for its lay-back style of living and relaxed atmosphere. The Islands year round balmy tropical climate entices anyone who is seeking a warm getaway from the winter chills. With Cocos' pristine beaches, warm clear waters of the Indian Ocean and spectacular marine life, your holiday starts the moment you step off the plane.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Welcome Children
- Cocos, Cocos Islands, Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Available For Pack A & B
Cocos (Keeling) Islands Holiday Rentals, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Accommodations, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Hotels, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Villas, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Bed and Breakfasts, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Beach Rentals, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Vacation Rentals, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Holiday Deals, Cocos (Keeling) Islands Self Catering, Cocos (Keeling) Islands HHoliday Rentals , Cocos Islands Holiday Rentals, Cocos Islands Accommodations, Cocos Islands Hotels, Cocos Islands Villas, Cocos Islands Bed and Breakfasts, Cocos Islands Beach Rentals, Cocos Islands Vacation Rentals, Cocos Islands Holiday Deals, Cocos Islands Self Catering, Cocos Islands HHoliday Rentals , Cocos Holiday Rentals, Cocos Accommodations, Cocos Hotels, Cocos Villas, Cocos Bed and Breakfasts, Cocos Beach Rentals, Cocos Vacation Rentals, Cocos Holiday Deals, Cocos Self Catering, Cocos HHoliday Rentals ,