The Sierra Lighthouse Bay Aberdeen, Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Guest House
The First step to a perfect stay in Sierra Leone... Sierra Light House Hotel is a modern international hotel located at Aberdeen Hill Station a few kilometers from the city center of Freetown surrounded with the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Sierra Light House Hotel is a facility with a class of difference that makes you feel right at home! There are conferencing facilities on the premises for meetings, seminars or private parties. The best restaurant in Freetown is right next door: Sierra Light House Restaurant. The restaurant has a mouth watering variety of foods and cuisines. We have 38 luxurious rooms: 7 Double and One Junior Suites. Our History Sierra lighthouse is a modern international hotel and Restaurant located at Aberdeen Hill in the Western part of Freetown overlooking the Man of war bay. The hotel is an all suite hotel tastefully furnished so that you can feel at home whilst away from home. The best restaurant in Freetown, the Sierra Lighthouse Restaurant has been serving select and discerning customers in Sierra Leone since the 1970s when it was called the Armenian Restaurant. The restaurant specializes in sea food with one of the best seafood menus in Freetown. We appreciate that not all customers would want to eat seafood all the time so we also cater for the "patrons of the turf". The restaurant has a history of catering for large crowds and can conveniently sit 500 guests. Customers of the restaurant felt that the quality of the food could extend to accommodation and it was on that popular request that the hotel was built "right in the sea" in 2003. All the rooms are suites with sea view and have sleeping areas separate from the living area. The living area also has workspace for the business visitor. The rooms are few and carefully select our guests. We currently have 7, two bedroom suites with ample living and dining areas, 6 single suites with twin beds and 33 single suites with king size beds. Located in the Aberdeen Area of Freetown luxurious accommodations await at the Sierra Lighthouse The Sierra Lighthouse is the first choice of discerning travellers for exceptional accommodations in Sierra Leone. Our elegant and spacious guest rooms and suites tastefully combine the classic and the contemporary. Comfortable furnishings and timeless style combine with leading technology to create the ideal accommodations for today's busy travellers. The timeless standard for Sierra Leone Accommodations for more almost 10 years, the Sierra Lighthouse is a true beacon of style. Exceptional guest service compliments our luxurious accommodations to set the Sierra Lighthouse apart. Our professional staff and personal service make staying at the Sierra Lighthouse easy and enjoyable. Make the most of your stay in the Nation's Capital and enjoy the unique experience that makes the Sierra Lighthouse Hotel the nations no one hotel. GUEST ROOMS Ideal location and views of the Man of War Bay in Aberdeen Guests experience the welcoming hospitality and comfort of staying at an elegant private residence at the Sierra Lighthouse. Our tastefully appointed hotel rooms blend warm residential décor and modern amenities with leading technology and attentive service. All of our exceptional rooms feature views of the Man of War Bay. Enjoy high-speed Internet access, flat screen televisions, daily housekeeping service, and 24-hour room service. The Sierra lighthouse is the place to stay in Freetown. 24-hour private dining (Room Service) Refrigerated minibar Laundry and valet services Hairdryer Turndown service Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access Dual-line telephone In-room safes Bathrobe and slippers Flat Screen TV Personal DVD player Complimentary shoeshine AM / FM radio with CD player Individual Air Conditioning Iron and ironing board Our guest accommodations consist of: 7 two bedroom suites with king size beds 39 single room suites of which 6 suites with twin beds 33 suites with queen size beds
FITNESS CENTER Take pleasure in this 24-Hour Health Club complete with personal trainer This Sierra Lighthouse's complimentary facility is an exclusive health club located at the basement of the hotel and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean only 2 metres away. After hours, the fitness room is easily accessible to guests by room key. Enjoy the wide selection of free weights. Elevate your heart rate on cardio equipment such as treadmills and cycles. Tone and strengthen muscles with our state-of-the-art weight training equipment. Refresh yourself with complimentary water and towels, while viewing the Atlantic or the latest news on flat screen televisions. Experience a truly revitalizing workout. Located at the Basement Open 24-hours, with guest key room access after hours Wide selection of free weights 10 pieces of equipment, including treadmills, cycles and weight training Flat screen televisions with the latest news and sports Hot and cold shower facilities Complimentary water and fresh towels provided Professional trainers available GOLF AND SQUASH All golfing guests of the hotel are members of the golf Club and they can play as members or on tournaments without paying the guest fees. Golf Clubs, balls and shoes are available at the Concierge for a small fee. The Golf Club has squash courts and racquets are available from the concierge.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 13000||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 7 Suite, 39 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : Private Bath with each room Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath with each room
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Our elegant and spacious guest rooms and suites tastefully combine the classic and the contemporary. Comfortable furnishings and timeless style combine with leading technology to create the ideal accommodations for today's busy travellers.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 6 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed, 33 Queen Bed, 7 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 30 min, Beach : Close to Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The largest fishing grounds for shrimp in West Africa - along with tuna, snapper, mackeral, lobster and crab mean that Sierra Leone fishing can make a considerable contribution to the economy. Most of the fishing done is artisanal. For the fishing enthusiast, Sierra Leone offers a good playground - a place with world records. Recreational fishing is mostly done during the weekends and a good place to start would be the Aqua Sports Club or one of the beaches if you want to go out with local fishermen.
- Other Views : Sierra Leoneans definitely love and know how to have a good time. While Freetown is not exactly brimming with night clubs, there is a a fair amount of local bars around. Alcohol is relatively cheap in most places and the advice is to party responsibly and be safe, beware of 'kolonkos' (prostitutes) and also know where your personal belongings (e.g mobile phones) are at all times. Clubs are a good hunting ground for pick pockets. As far as night clubs go, the party does not start till after 12am and expect to be out till 5am, during which times it is common to have done a round of the major clubs in Freetown. It's not much different in other major cities such as Bo, Makeni and Kenema where there will always be a couple of clubs open till the 'wee' hours.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Bay Aberdeen, Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Available For Pack A & B
Sierra Leone Holiday Rentals, Sierra Leone Accommodations, Sierra Leone Hotels, Sierra Leone Villas, Sierra Leone Bed and Breakfasts, Sierra Leone Beach Rentals, Sierra Leone Vacation Rentals, Sierra Leone Holiday Deals, Sierra Leone Self Catering, Sierra Leone HHoliday Rentals , Freetown Holiday Rentals, Freetown Accommodations, Freetown Hotels, Freetown Villas, Freetown Bed and Breakfasts, Freetown Beach Rentals, Freetown Vacation Rentals, Freetown Holiday Deals, Freetown Self Catering, Freetown HHoliday Rentals , Bay Aberdeen Holiday Rentals, Bay Aberdeen Accommodations, Bay Aberdeen Hotels, Bay Aberdeen Villas, Bay Aberdeen Bed and Breakfasts, Bay Aberdeen Beach Rentals, Bay Aberdeen Vacation Rentals, Bay Aberdeen Holiday Deals, Bay Aberdeen Self Catering, Bay Aberdeen HHoliday Rentals ,