Hotel at Lantique Lantique, Libreville, Gabon
- Guest House
"Le Chapon-END" Refinement and quality Enjoy the charm, quality and refinement, we offer the services of professionals in the hotel and restaurant with the warmth and friendliness of a guest house. Booking conditions Arrival and departure The arrival at the hotel the first day of your stay is from 12:00. If you arrive after 18:00, we ask you to please let us know. Departure is before 12:00 on the last day. Booking conditions Booking and contracting of the stay are effective until the payment of a deposit of 50% of total price, except for last minute bookings guaranteed by your credit card. This amount will be stated in our various exchanges. Payment is by check, cash or bank transfer.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 5 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Very Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : On Request
- Beddings : 2 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
The majestic Palais Presidentiel was built by President Bongo in the 1970s. It is a proud architecture marvel in the heart of Libreville. Visitors are not permitted inside.
An important landmark for Libreville, St. Michel Church is a phenomenal masterpiece. Known for its 31 tall, wooden carved columns, tourists are encouraged to visit the church at least once. A blind man is said to have carved the columns. The artistic columns are maintained and truly a sight to behold.
Ministry of Forestry and Environment
This colorful structure houses the Ministry of Forestry and Environment. A unique interpretation of nature and Gabonese culture, the building is becoming a tourist attraction. Visitors often make a stop for photo opportunities with this landmark.
Ministry of Mines and Petrol
Another remarkable structure is the Ministry of Mines and Petrol building. With its unique shape and coloring, it is one of the most photographed buildings in the city.
One should never miss strolling along Boulevard Triomphal. Major landmarks and government buildings are lined up the avenue. Hotels, restaurants and hypermarkets are also part of the strip. The French Cultural Centre, Ministry of Mines and Petrol, Ministry of Forestry and Environment, Economic Ministry, Ministry of Forestry, Senate, Central Bank, and more, make this boulevard a display for Gabon's engineered city.
Arboretum de Sibang
Arboretum de Sibang is a preserved rainforest park. Located 5km from Libreville, it features guided tours and showcases many of Gabon's tree species. Gabon is known for its high percentage natural resource, among the highest in Africa. Sibang Arboretum offers visitors a fresh, closer look into the wild.
The city's seaside boulevard has a wide grass path along the coast. Seats, trees, mini-parks and unique sculptures can be found along the bay. Locals and tourists head to the boulevard to relax, ride their bicycles, or to just enjoy the day.
Other Views :
Pointe Denis Beach
Pointe Denis Beach is the shores of a near-by island fronting Libreville City. Allow 30 minutes for a boat ride, and get to enjoy the sun and sands of Pointe Denis. It is very popular among tourists for water activities like snorkeling, swimming, boating and more. From here, an unobstructed view of Libreville's interesting coastal structures and skyline is visible.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Lantique, Libreville, Gabon
- Available For Pack A & B
Gabon Holiday Rentals, Gabon Accommodations, Gabon Hotels, Gabon Villas, Gabon Bed and Breakfasts, Gabon Beach Rentals, Gabon Vacation Rentals, Gabon Holiday Deals, Gabon Self Catering, Gabon HHoliday Rentals , Libreville Holiday Rentals, Libreville Accommodations, Libreville Hotels, Libreville Villas, Libreville Bed and Breakfasts, Libreville Beach Rentals, Libreville Vacation Rentals, Libreville Holiday Deals, Libreville Self Catering, Libreville HHoliday Rentals , Lantique Holiday Rentals, Lantique Accommodations, Lantique Hotels, Lantique Villas, Lantique Bed and Breakfasts, Lantique Beach Rentals, Lantique Vacation Rentals, Lantique Holiday Deals, Lantique Self Catering, Lantique HHoliday Rentals ,
Our Guesthouse with Restaurant Klong-Muang-Inn lies 2 minutes to walk on the very quietly Klong-Muan