Lakeside Cottage Chivero, Harare, Zimbabwe
Lakeside Cottage If you would like to take a day or two out at the lovely Lake Chivero, 25 kms west of Harare, we can arrange simple but comfortable self catering accommodation on the edge of the lake. Nearby facilities include fishing, boating and access to the adjoining Lake Chivero National Park, with its extensive wildlife, as well as Lion and Cheetah Park, Snake Park and a bird garden. A restaurant and bar is also close by. A full home-cooked breakfast and/or Continental is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 am or at other times by prior arrangement. Evening meals are not normally provided but we are happy to consider our guests requests. Dinner orders (if required) must be made at breakfast time. Wines and spirits are available and we operate an "honesty bar" policy. Alternatively, guests may bring their own supplies. In spite of considerable recent improvements, public utilities in Harare do still occasionally fail and, for the comfort of our guests, we have independent electrical generator and water facilities. Check-in time is from 12:00 pm on the day of arrival and we ask that you contact us in advance if you expect to arrive earlier or after 7:00 pm. On the final day of their visit, guests are requested to check out by 11:00 am but we recognise that travel arrangements may impose difficulties; if so, please let us know in advance. A swimming pool and a clay tennis court are available for the use of our guests. Tennis equipment can be provided, but, it is however advisable to bring your own if you are a pro. We can also assist you to arrange a game of golf at the various excellent golf courses nearby such as Wingate, Chapman or Royal Harare Golf Course. There are also a number of wildlife parks a short journey from Harare which guests would enjoy visiting.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 0||GBP 0||GBP 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : A swimming pool and a clay tennis court are available for the use of our guests. Tennis equipment can be provided, but, it is however advisable to bring your own if you are a pro. We can also assist you to arrange a game of golf at the various excellent golf courses nearby such as Wingate, Chapman or Royal Harare Golf Course. There are also a number of wildlife parks a short journey from Harare which guests would enjoy visiting.
Other Views :
Zimbabwe is a country of unparalleled beauty and contrasts, from the semi-tropical areas in the West and North, to the cool Highlands of the East and to the open expanses of the Centre and the South. Fauna and flora is truly remarkable and sporting pursuits include some of the finest angling and game and bird watching to be found in Africa. The relative height of the plateau on which most of Zimbabwe is situated accounts for its healthy, equitable climate with warm days but fresh nights. We have no doubt that you will find a first visit to our country to be a breathtaking experience.
You will find the population to be friendly and helpful. While almost all Africans' mother tongue is either Shona or Matabele, English is spoken by almost everyone.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly, children had have good experience in past
- Chivero, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Available For Pack A & B
Zimbabwe Holiday Rentals, Zimbabwe Accommodations, Zimbabwe Hotels, Zimbabwe Villas, Zimbabwe Bed and Breakfasts, Zimbabwe Beach Rentals, Zimbabwe Vacation Rentals, Zimbabwe Holiday Deals, Zimbabwe Self Catering, Zimbabwe HHoliday Rentals , Harare Holiday Rentals, Harare Accommodations, Harare Hotels, Harare Villas, Harare Bed and Breakfasts, Harare Beach Rentals, Harare Vacation Rentals, Harare Holiday Deals, Harare Self Catering, Harare HHoliday Rentals , Chivero Holiday Rentals, Chivero Accommodations, Chivero Hotels, Chivero Villas, Chivero Bed and Breakfasts, Chivero Beach Rentals, Chivero Vacation Rentals, Chivero Holiday Deals, Chivero Self Catering, Chivero HHoliday Rentals ,