LANAVILLA Muscat, Muscat, Oman
ONCE UPON A TIME... Sindbad the Sailor and the 1001 Nights - Welcome to OMAN. LANAVILLA is a modern villa turned guesthouse in the city of Muscat that offers comfortable and affordable accommodation. Its central location (50m to the Beach) makes it a perfect place for guests who want to stay in Muscat before or after their travel through Oman, as well as those who just want to relax and explore Muscat and its sights. It is our goal to make your holiday in Oman an unforgettable experience. AHLAN WA SAHLAN! LANAVILLA offers 5 standard rooms and 1 superior room. All rooms are equipped with bathroom/toilet/shower and air conditioning (individually adjustable). You will find us in Al-Gubrah, Muscat, 15 kilometers or a 15 minute-drive from the Muscat International Airport. Lanavilla lies on a quite beach road in front of the ocean. Nearby, you will find a nice empty beach which is great for swimming, jogging or sunset walks. Within a short drive from the villa you can reach several banks, shopping centres, and restaurants.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||EUR 75||-||-|
|2||All Season||EUR 90||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 5 Guest Rooms, 1 Suite
- Bathrooms : 5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bath, Shower, WC
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Very Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 3 Queen Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 15 km, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : only minutes away
- Other Attractions :
The jewels in the crown of diving in the Gulf of Oman are the Daymaniyat Islands They are a group of uninhabited islands located approximately 18 kilometres offshore of the Batinah coast. This is around 60 minutes drive from Muscat, heading west towards Sohar.
They are Omans only marine nature reserve, and have been under UNESCO protection for the previous 21 years.
Important: visitors are not permitted to land on the islands between the beginning of May, until the end of October.
These islands offer numerous dive sites with beautiful coral gardens, reefs, walls, large pelagic fish, turtles, rays, leopard & black tip reef sharks and if you are really lucky, whale sharks.
The Daymaniyat islands consist of many submerged rocks, in an east to west alignment, which form the base for well developed coral reefs. Abundant coral growth extends to up to 20 m depth, in water that has the highest clarity of any coral growing area in Oman. The ecosystem for this area is magnificent.
The waters surrounding Musandam and the Straights of Hormuz provide very fine coral reef diving. Plankton rich waters attract over 900 species of fish, ranging from cleaner wrasse through to whale sharks.
There are over 25 established dive sites. As the region is remote, and commercial fishing is not permitted, the volume of marine life is immediately noticed upon entering the water, and leaves a lasting impression on divers. The dive sites themselves range in character from walls to extensive coral gardens.
The combination of plankton and strong local currents attract a great range of pelagic species, which includes manta and eagle rays, along with whale sharks. The dive boats are often accompanied by dolphins, which like the calm waters of Musandamâ€™s fjords. Numerous shark species can also be encountered, as well as most species of turtle. The trade off for the high concentrations of marine life is underwater visibility, which typically lies in a range from 12 and 20 metres.
Other Views :
Situated 20 minutes by boat from Muscat, this coastal area has fjord-like entrances, with a number of bays, and is predominately reef diving. There are a variety of different dive sites, from 30m drop-offs to shallow coral reefs or swim-through beneath huge boulders. You are likely to encounter huge schools of fish, turtles, gigantic stingrays, Seahorses and many Moray Eels on these divesites. There is also a very nice wreck in the area. Al Munassir, a former Navy cargo vessel which has been sunk for diving purpose in 2003. It is 80m long, lies in 30 m depth and is inhabited by a large amount of schooling fish. Sandy beaches and calm waters inside the main area make this an ideal site for picnics or a break between dives.
Fahal is a Rock Island located 4 km offshore from Muscat's coastlineand is our secondary destination after The Daymaniyat Islands and has some very attractive dive sites. It offers excellent diving, with bays containing different types of hard and soft coral. Of the 39 genera of corals that have been found in the Muscat area, all but three occur at Fahal Island, on three nearby rock pinnacles which range in depth from 17 to 35 m. For the more adventurous divers there is a cave swim-through and a well inhabited wreck of a tug boat and barge at 30 meters depth to the north of the island. Huhe schools of fish and sharks can be often found basking on the sandbanks.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Muscat, Muscat, Oman
- Available For Pack A & B
Oman Holiday Rentals, Oman Accommodations, Oman Hotels, Oman Villas, Oman Bed and Breakfasts, Oman Beach Rentals, Oman Vacation Rentals, Oman Holiday Deals, Oman Self Catering, Oman HHoliday Rentals , Muscat Holiday Rentals, Muscat Accommodations, Muscat Hotels, Muscat Villas, Muscat Bed and Breakfasts, Muscat Beach Rentals, Muscat Vacation Rentals, Muscat Holiday Deals, Muscat Self Catering, Muscat HHoliday Rentals , Muscat Holiday Rentals, Muscat Accommodations, Muscat Hotels, Muscat Villas, Muscat Bed and Breakfasts, Muscat Beach Rentals, Muscat Vacation Rentals, Muscat Holiday Deals, Muscat Self Catering, Muscat HHoliday Rentals ,