The Sedia Riverside Hotel Maun, Ngamiland, Botswana
- Guest House
Rooms at The Sedia Riverside Hotel No matter if you’re a business person seeking a comfortable and quiet place to rest after a hard days work, someone participating in a meeting at our conference centre, or just passing through to one of the many National Parks and Game Reserves in the area, our individually styled rooms should suit your requirements. We have singles doubles and twins all are readily available with private verandas overlooking our lawns and gardens. The guest rooms, all en suite, have been cheerfully decorated with an individualistic African theme each with its own private veranda overlooking the lawns. The rooms provide contemporary facilities and fittings including air conditioning, satellite television and complimentary tea and coffee. Maun Maun is the third largest town in Botswana and was founded in 1915 as the tribal capital of the Batawana people. This metropolis, home to over 40,000 people is distributed along the wide banks of the Thamalakane River, where one can also find the Maun Game Reserve, which consists of the original Place of Reeds from which Maun derived its name. Maun is the tourism capital of Botswana, the administration capital of Ngamiland and most persons visiting the Okavango Delta will pass through Maun.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Guest Rooms
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full bath with each room
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 45 min, Beach : Near Beah, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Afro Trek Safaris offers Day Trip game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles to the Moremi Game Reserve, situated on the North Eastern corner of the Okavango Delta.
Moremi Game Reserve is a pure wilderness area and one of Africaâ€™s most scenic game reserves with rich, green vegetation, palm trees, teeming with birdlife and a vast population of wild animals.
The area has many different habitats including flood plans, reedbeds and permanent wetland, mopane forest, dry savannah woodland and acacia woodland. The lagoons and channels are part of the Okavango Delta System.
Moremi is famous for its beauty and diversity of wildlife which includes herds of elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, many species of antelopes and , of course, the big cats.
Enjoy a picnic lunch under an immense leadwood tree on the edge of a flood plain and reflect on nature and some of her players.
We depart from Sedia Riverside Hotel very early in the morning, and return late in the evening.
Other Views :
Our Safaris can take you into the following areas:
Moremi Game Reserve
Nxai Pan / Makgadikgadi National Park
Chobe National Park
The Central Kalahari Desert
Thamalakane River Cruise
Maun Birding Tour
Okavango Delta Scenic Flights
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Safe and child friendly
- Maun, Ngamiland, Botswana
- Available For Pack A & B
Botswana Holiday Rentals, Botswana Accommodations, Botswana Hotels, Botswana Villas, Botswana Bed and Breakfasts, Botswana Beach Rentals, Botswana Vacation Rentals, Botswana Holiday Deals, Botswana Self Catering, Botswana HHoliday Rentals , Ngamiland Holiday Rentals, Ngamiland Accommodations, Ngamiland Hotels, Ngamiland Villas, Ngamiland Bed and Breakfasts, Ngamiland Beach Rentals, Ngamiland Vacation Rentals, Ngamiland Holiday Deals, Ngamiland Self Catering, Ngamiland HHoliday Rentals , Maun Holiday Rentals, Maun Accommodations, Maun Hotels, Maun Villas, Maun Bed and Breakfasts, Maun Beach Rentals, Maun Vacation Rentals, Maun Holiday Deals, Maun Self Catering, Maun HHoliday Rentals ,