Amankora- Amankora Gangtey Gangtey, Gangtey, Bhutan
- Guest House
Amankora Gangtey The eight suites are identical to those of Amankora Thimphu, offering an open plan bedroom and bathing area. The aesthetics combine wood panelling and chocolate brown walls, the traditional bukhari, terrazzo-clad bath, shower and vanity, and daybed offering views across the valley. Suites are individually heated during the cold winter months Combining the Sanskrit word for ‘peace’ with kora or ‘circular pilgrimage’ in Dzongkha, the Bhutanese language, Amankora is a series of lodges across the central and western valleys of Bhutan. The sole surviving Himalayan Buddhist Kingdom, Bhutan is located between the Tibetan Plateau and India, making it one of the most remote and pristine environments on earth. Descending from 7,000-metre high peaks in the north to the low-lying plains of the south, Bhutan’s rivers have forged deep valleys separated by high mountain passes. Historically isolated, each valley’s scenic beauty and topography affords visitors an opportunity for unique journeys of discovery between them. To best experience all that Bhutan has to offer, Amankora can tailor journeys that include a combination of its lodges located in the valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Gangtey and Bumthang. the resort The richness of life is found in the still simplicity surrounding the remarkably unscathed geophysical and biological existence in Bhutan today. Due to a sincere Buddhist belief, adhered to since the 7th century, the co-existence of nature and nurture has resulted in a unique eco-system and a thriving mosaic of different peoples all linked by a common belief system that regards all life forms as sacred. This prevailing ethos washes the staggeringly beautiful undulating valleys, plains, deep gorges, and mountainous landscape with a force of supreme greatness; that of genuine harmony and environmental compatibility. To this astonishing effect, Amankora has created a series of lodges, all creatively unique and sympathetically balanced to their environment, in order to discover and comprehend the extraordinary wonders above and beneath this treasured land. The lodges are created to provide a circular pilgrimage in Bhutan’s breathtakingly spectacular central and western valleys. Most journeys start at Amankora Paro or Amankora Thimphu. The lodge in Paro is nestled among glistening conifers in a 24-suite pine forest retreat. Amankora Thimphu, raised up in a blue-pine forest of the Motithang area, sits close to the capital’s intriguing sights and traditional shops. Amankora Punakha is set in sparkling verdancy east of the Dochu La Pass and just north of the resplendent Punakha Dzong. Amankora Gangtey, set in the remote wilderness of the Phobjikha valley, proffers magical views across the bird-strewn gorge and to the empowering Gangtey Goemba, a 16th century monastery. Amankora Bumthang rests adjacent to First and Second King’s palace, Wangdichholing, within the town of Jakar in the Choekhor valley, a valley sprinkled with an exotic mix of sloping pine forests, apple orchards, and restful fields of farm produce.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 8 Room
- Bathrooms : 6 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : terrazzo-clad bath, shower and vanity
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Ski, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : The aesthetics combine wood panelling and chocolate brown walls, the traditional bukhari, terrazzo-clad bath, shower and vanity, and daybed offering views across the valley.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 4 Queen Bed, 4 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Amankora Gangtey lies in the little-visited Phobjikha Valley near the isolated village of Gangtey. Part of one of Bhutanâ€™s most important wildlife reserves, the valley is home each winter to a flock of 300 rare and endangered black-neck cranes.
Other Views :
Amankora Gangtey lies in the little-visited Phobjikha Valley near the isolated village of Gangtey. Part of one of Bhutanâ€™s most important wildlife reserves, the valley is home each winter to a flock of 300 rare and endangered black-neck cranes.
The living room overlooks the valley floor and a 16th century monastery called Gangtey Goemba.
The dining room features a family style dining experience of Western and Bhutanese food as well as an assortment of local and imported beverages.
Spa facilities include two treatment rooms, changing areas, and offer guests a variety of treatments.
The 8 suites are identical to those of Amankora Thimphu, offering an open plan bedroom and bathing area. Each room contains traditional bukhari, terrazzo-clad bath, shower, vanity, and daybed offering views across the valley.
Excursions to Gangtey Village and Gangtey Goemba are offered by Amankora, as is the chance to explore the stunning natural beauty of the region itself.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Gangtey, Gangtey, Bhutan
- Available For Pack A & B
Bhutan Holiday Rentals, Bhutan Accommodations, Bhutan Hotels, Bhutan Villas, Bhutan Bed and Breakfasts, Bhutan Beach Rentals, Bhutan Vacation Rentals, Bhutan Holiday Deals, Bhutan Self Catering, Bhutan HHoliday Rentals , Gangtey Holiday Rentals, Gangtey Accommodations, Gangtey Hotels, Gangtey Villas, Gangtey Bed and Breakfasts, Gangtey Beach Rentals, Gangtey Vacation Rentals, Gangtey Holiday Deals, Gangtey Self Catering, Gangtey HHoliday Rentals , Gangtey Holiday Rentals, Gangtey Accommodations, Gangtey Hotels, Gangtey Villas, Gangtey Bed and Breakfasts, Gangtey Beach Rentals, Gangtey Vacation Rentals, Gangtey Holiday Deals, Gangtey Self Catering, Gangtey HHoliday Rentals ,