Villa Cap-AlizÃ© Cap Macre, Le Marin, Martinique
Welcome to Villa Cap-Alizé
Come discover the island of Martinique! And stay in this warm and welcomin... Enjoy the warm weather of Martinique in the luxurious Villa Cap-Alizé, located on the hills of Cap Macré. With a direct view of the Ocean, feel the Alizés breeze cooling you down on the covered terrace or go to the beach to enjoy the surf and warm waters. The Villa Cap-Alizé is conveniently located in the 'Sud-Caraib e' part of Martinique, right in between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Wonderful beach after wonderful beach line up the coast from Cap Marin to Sainte Luce, with Sainte-Anne in the middle, where the sea and the ocean meet each other.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||USD 1500||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 3.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bath, with shower
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Tropical wood and natural stone have been widely used in this warm house.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available on Request
- Beddings : 2 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 30 Min from FDF Martinique Intl Airport , Beach : Cap MacrÃ© at 1.5 Miles, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : only minutes away, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : only minutes away
- Other Attractions : Numerous scattered ruins and other historical monuments reflect the richness of Martinique's sugarcane plantocracy, of rhum and the legacy of slavery. The aristocratic planters are gone, but some things haven't changed so much.
- Other Views : Long luscious beaches and loads of diving are the main attractions in the south. Fishing villages dot the coasts, most of them have managed to hang on their seafaring soul while offering plenty for visitors to see and do.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Cap Macre, Le Marin, Martinique
- Available For Pack A & B
Martinique Holiday Rentals, Martinique Accommodations, Martinique Hotels, Martinique Villas, Martinique Bed and Breakfasts, Martinique Beach Rentals, Martinique Vacation Rentals, Martinique Holiday Deals, Martinique Self Catering, Martinique HHoliday Rentals , Le Marin Holiday Rentals, Le Marin Accommodations, Le Marin Hotels, Le Marin Villas, Le Marin Bed and Breakfasts, Le Marin Beach Rentals, Le Marin Vacation Rentals, Le Marin Holiday Deals, Le Marin Self Catering, Le Marin HHoliday Rentals , Cap Macre Holiday Rentals, Cap Macre Accommodations, Cap Macre Hotels, Cap Macre Villas, Cap Macre Bed and Breakfasts, Cap Macre Beach Rentals, Cap Macre Vacation Rentals, Cap Macre Holiday Deals, Cap Macre Self Catering, Cap Macre HHoliday Rentals ,