Guest House Jordan Al Rabia, Amman, Jordan
The residency is composed from a large Duplex appartement on the ground floor giving access on the garden and the large terrace. Guest House Jordan
We have 4 bed rooms, where 2 are guest rooms. The Sandy Room is decorated with Sand colors and is very relaxing. We are located in Al Rabia, a very nice, quiet and elite area of Al Rabia, few minutes from city center and Shopping centers such as CITY MALL or MECCA MALL. Located on 7 Al-Ma'mounia Street, a residential area , visitors can park their cars in front of the house or in the parking garage free of charge. We are helping you to organize your stay and to organize your Trip in Jordan. We can arrange tours on demand. Just ask for it Airport Pickup and Drop Taxi on demand, Car and driver, Rent a Car Wake up Service Breakfast in room Long seats on terrasse WIFI Internet Access Computer & printer Mobile and Jordan Sim card for local calls
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Guest Rooms, 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private bathroom with shower
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Very Beautiful Decoration, The Sandy Room is decorated with Sand colors and is very relaxing.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Can be arranged on demand
- Beddings : 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 20 min, Beach : Near Beah, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : only minutes away, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
WADI RUM: PEARL OF RED DESERT - THE TRACES OF LAWRENCE
After Petra the red desert of Wadi Rum is to Jerash, the second tourist destination in Jordan. With its fantastic scenery and magnificent, made famous by the film Lawrence of Arabia and described in the book The Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Wadi Rum is unique, majestic, breathtaking. At 3 hours and a half of Amman, its vast expanses of sand, rocks which emerge shapes and spectacular colors, offer opportunities to journey all-terrain vehicle in the dunes by camel to pass a night under tent and climb peaks and rock arches.
JERASH: THE ANCIENT CITY OF GRECO ROMAN GERASA
After Petra Jerash is the second tourist destination in Jordan. Jerash is the site of ancient Gerasa, a Greek city that had its heyday during the Roman occupation, was abandoned around the twelfth century and remained hidden under sand for centuries before being rediscovered, allowing its remains to be miraculously preserved. Beautifully restored, they are from Jerash the Greco-Roman the most spectacular site of Jordan and one of the best preserved in the world
PETRA THE PEARL ROSE Nabataeans
Petra, the most magical site in the Near East (elected from among the new wonders of the world by millions of Internet users) is a double miracle, natural and architectural.
Natural First, with its parades, as the Siq and sandstone cliffs of colored drawings. Petra takes its name from the Greek word "stone" or "rock", but his first name was "Reqmu" which means colorful. Both names are well aligned with the particularity of Petra, where the jagged sandstone rocks shaped by wind and sand, giving the site its extraordinary color palette that ranges from yellow to purple through orange, red , green and blue.
Architectural then with its Roman ruins, but especially with its imposing tombs, dug and carved in mountain rock by the Nabataeans. The people from Saudi Petra moved to the V century BC and for six centuries will cut into the rocks more than 700 monuments, in an area that stretches for several kilometers.
This magical place has inspired literature, in which HergÃ©'s adventures of Tintin (Coke en Stock) and film (Spielberg and The Last Crusade).
Distance by Road: 367 South of Amman By Air : 45 minutes flight from Amman.
Aqaba is close to Petra (120 km) and Wadi Rum (50 km).The three forms together what has come to be known as the Jordanâ€™s Golden Tourism Triangle.
Aqaba and the Red Sea after the Wadi Rum and back on the Desert Highway, Aqaba is more than thirty miles.
Aqaba has a vocation for tourism thanks to its climate, mild in winter, and its seabed, considered among the finest in the world for their exploration by Jacques Cousteau. It is the only interest to stay in Aqaba, Jordan single port and only city open to the sea.
Other Views :
THE DEAD SEA: BIBLE SALT AND MUD
Treasury beauty by its spectacular white mineral concretions, more lake than sea, the Dead Sea is famous for two reasons: the lowest point of the globe and holds behind the Lac Rose in Senegal, the record of salinity . This richness in minerals gives the water and mud from the Dead Sea virtues recognized since ancient times; One hour from Amman, both natural landscape and spiritual site, the Dead Sea has become a center for both tourist and religious, and if its excellent hotels have turned to the health and welfare, the archaeological discoveries made it a spiritual destination for pilgrims following the footsteps of kings and prophets of antiquity and the Bible .
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly area
- Al Rabia, Amman, Jordan
- Available For Pack A & B
Jordan Holiday Rentals, Jordan Accommodations, Jordan Hotels, Jordan Villas, Jordan Bed and Breakfasts, Jordan Beach Rentals, Jordan Vacation Rentals, Jordan Holiday Deals, Jordan Self Catering, Jordan HHoliday Rentals , Amman Holiday Rentals, Amman Accommodations, Amman Hotels, Amman Villas, Amman Bed and Breakfasts, Amman Beach Rentals, Amman Vacation Rentals, Amman Holiday Deals, Amman Self Catering, Amman HHoliday Rentals , Al Rabia Holiday Rentals, Al Rabia Accommodations, Al Rabia Hotels, Al Rabia Villas, Al Rabia Bed and Breakfasts, Al Rabia Beach Rentals, Al Rabia Vacation Rentals, Al Rabia Holiday Deals, Al Rabia Self Catering, Al Rabia HHoliday Rentals ,