Twelve Degrees North Apartment St. George\'s, St. George\'s, Grenada
"Quite Simply the Best" ... Quotes Voyager International Travel Newsletter Each of just eight apartments is furnished for privacy and comfort, with its own maid/cook. Just a stroll to several fine restaurants and nightlife. Secluded and private, with beach, tennis, pool, and water sports. We have a water's edge deck where you can enjoy your day reading or watching the offshore activities around the anchored yachts. A beach pavilion stocked with glasses and ice to make a cool drink for your refreshment when enjoying the view or conversation with a new friend. Three stars from Fieldings. Selected as one of the "The 100 Best Resorts of the Caribbean" by travel writer Kay Showker. "Quite simply the best..." quotes Voyager International Travel Newsletter. Children under 15 are not accepted in order to ensure your privacy and quiet enjoyment in this secluded and romantic setting. Apartments What can you expect to find at Twelve Degrees North? A good question...and we will try to give you some idea. Joseph Gaylord the owner and operator of Twelve Degrees North will be your host. A knowledgeable and friendly staff will guide you through the "smaller items" of the day. Spotlessly clean, spacious, airy suites, cooled by the tradewinds, overlook the lovely tropical gardens and Caribbean Sea. No air-conditioning is required as we are built to embrace the constant tradewinds. Each suite, with it's own balcony, faces west to the sparkle of the clear calm blue waters of Lance Aux Epines Bay. Secluded and private, your balcony is where your housekeeper/cook will serve your breakfast and lunch...prepared West Indian Style or "as you like it." Grocery items will be stocked and found on arrival, itemized at cost. Items not desired may be returned via your housekeeper the day after arrival. Special items may be requested in advance. Terrycloth lounging robes and large beach towels are provided. All of our chaise lounges have body comfort all-weather cushions to encourage you to relax on the beach and on the "over the water" sun...or shade...decks. With just eight units, and no children accepted, we can assure you of an exceptionally relaxed, carefree and personalized Caribbean holiday experience on what we know to be the most beautiful of all the Islands in the Eastern Caribbean. Facilities With no additional cost we provide: Tropical floral arrangements A bottle of rum punch (our own special brew) Spices of Grenada Daily laundry service, Tennis court, Freshwater pool, Private beach, Snorkeling is great right off our beach, A raft to swim to and sun on. Sunfish sail boats, Unsinkable, easy-to-use ocean kayaks, single or doubles, Gas barbecue, Trade-in paperback books at the beach pavilion bar...it is not really a bar... we do not have a commercial bar or restaurant... A beach pavilion located between the pool and the Caribbean sea where you will find ice and glasses to mix your own beverage and one for a new friend. Terrycloth lounging robes are there for your comfort. Large beach towels are provided. Chaise lounges around the pool and on the decks have body comfort, all-weather cushions to encourage you to relax on the beach and on the "over the water" sun...or shade...decks. These facilities are available exclusively to registered guests...We do not operate any rentals of these services.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 165||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 5 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 8 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfect Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 2 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Single Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Grenada has been blessed with some of the most natural beauty in the world. This beauty is represented in lush rainforests, and everywhere in bright flowers of all kinds including wild orchids, oleanders, Frangipani in several different colours (Grenada's national flower), Anthurium Lillies, Bird of Paradise, and of course many palm tree varieties. Grenada also harbours at least 25 separate kinds of birds including Macaws, parrots, Bananaquits, Doves, Finches, Egrets, Wrens and many more. The island can also brag that it has no poisonous snakes anywhere.
Grenada is enriched by the many mountains topped by Mt. St. Catherine at 2,756 feet, and which house at the last count at least 11 pretty waterfalls. The coasts of Grenada are lined by gorgeous beaches all around the island. Forty five white sand beaches and nine black sand beaches can be found in sheltered coves and reefed bays where you can swim, snorkel or dive to your heart's content.
Driving around the island with a tour guide or your own rented car is an absolute delight made into a photographers dream by each turn in the road. When you drive around a bend or over a hill, invariably you will be greeted by a new and vibrant scene as though an artist had painted it just for you.
Grenada also provides shopping in many boutiques and shops which provide crafts and clothes such as one of a kind Batiks, and lots of pottery which is made on the island. History has provided many sites in Grenada for you to explore that will take you from the early 1700s to present day filled with many events that have transpired on the island.
The one very important item that should be brought to your attention are the many spices that grow on this fantastically lush island of Grenada. The more lucrative crops are made up of Nutmeg, Cocoa and Bananas with many exotic fruits including oranges, mangos of several varieties, soursop, guava, tamarind and golden apples.
The nutmeg spice deserves special mention as Grenada is the second largest producer (after Indonesia) of nutmeg in the world. There are more spices grown in Grenada per acre than anywhere else.
Grenada has much to offer with her great beauty, friendly people and natural assets. Investments are on the horizon at this time, and things will continue to change with an infusion of projects that are sure to come to these wonderful shores we call the Spice Island.
We invite you to venture out to see the island and meet the local people who are extremely friendly and helpful. We feel sure you will want to return once you see our special island, Grenada.
- Other Views : Grenada is a beautiful tropical island located just 12 degrees north of the equator in the Caribbean Sea. She enjoys a warm climate year round which is divided into only two seasons... the "Dry" season and the "Wet" or "Green" season. The drier season is a little less humid due to the stronger trade winds which blow at this time of the year, and the wetter or green season when Grenada usually receives a rain shower lasting about 20 or 30 minutes daily and usually culminating in a bright, sunny day. These rain showers are what keeps the island in vibrant colours eminating from the thousands of flowers and bushes, and keeps the mountains and rainforest in a coating of luscious green.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- St. George\'s, St. George\'s, Grenada
- Available For Pack A & B
Grenada Holiday Rentals, Grenada Accommodations, Grenada Hotels, Grenada Villas, Grenada Bed and Breakfasts, Grenada Beach Rentals, Grenada Vacation Rentals, Grenada Holiday Deals, Grenada Self Catering, Grenada HHoliday Rentals , St. George's Holiday Rentals, St. George's Accommodations, St. George's Hotels, St. George's Villas, St. George's Bed and Breakfasts, St. George's Beach Rentals, St. George's Vacation Rentals, St. George's Holiday Deals, St. George's Self Catering, St. George's HHoliday Rentals , St. George's Holiday Rentals, St. George's Accommodations, St. George's Hotels, St. George's Villas, St. George's Bed and Breakfasts, St. George's Beach Rentals, St. George's Vacation Rentals, St. George's Holiday Deals, St. George's Self Catering, St. George's HHoliday Rentals ,