House 57 - Ideal Home Away From Home Givat Hamivtar, Jerusalem, Israel
- Bed and Breakfast
House 57 - Ideal Home Away From Home "House 57" offers a Bed & Breakfast accommodation for singles, couples, families and groups. "House 57" B&B is in an old “true Jerusalem” stone house, with a panoramic view overlooking the city of Jerusalem and Judean mountains. The owners, Dan & Ilana Tamir, are members of the Home Accommodation Association of Jerusalem. We offer: Superior accommodation Full Israeli breakfast served on a beautiful garden terrace Warm atmosphere Quiet central location Reasonable prices Use of kitchen, dining room and garden terrace In room coffee and tea Free wireless internet connection Cable TV, Air-condition Location "House 57" is located on the slope of a hill in a beautiful and quiet residential area. "House 57" is found opposite to "Ammunition Hill" memorial site, above Ramat Eshkol shopping center and near a synagogue. "House 57" is within walking distance from Mount Scopus, Hebrew University, Hadassah Hospital and Har Hozvim industrial park and within ten minutes ride from downtown Jerusalem and the Old City of Jerusalem. Near "House 57" are many bus lines connecting to all parts of town and the new light rail. Facilities There are three suites and four guest rooms. Maximum occupancy is 30 guests. All guest rooms are air conditioned. Every room has a private bathroom and cable TV. Complimentary coffee and tea are available. Guests have free access to a common area providing a Garden terrace, Dining room and comfortable fully-equipped Kitchen containing; refrigerator, micro-wave , gas cooking top, dishes, pots, pans and cutlery. Room cleaning is provided as needed. All linens are provided (sheets, blankets, and towels) Each suite has a private entrance and a kitchenette. Ample free parking. A full Israeli breakfast is served on the garden terrace. A wireless internet is available for guests use. Check in time - 13.00 Check out time - 12.00 Children: Age 0 - 2 free; Age 2 - 10 50NIS; Age 10+ full price. - 130 NIS per guest. Prices include full Israeli breakfast Prices do not include service charges (Foreigners do not pay service charges) . Terms of payment: Down payment by credit card, upon reservation, totally refundable until 3 weeks prior to the date of the arrival. Credit cards are accepted Personal Checks or Money orders are not accepted. Special discounts available for long stay.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom, 3 Suite
- Bathrooms : 10 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfect Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed, 4 Queen Bed, 3 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : only minutes away, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : "House 57" is located on the slope of a hill in a beautiful and quiet residential area. "House 57" is found opposite to "Ammunition Hill" memorial site, above Ramat Eshkol shopping center and near a synagogue. "House 57" is within walking distance from Mount Scopus, Hebrew University, Hadassah Hospital and Har Hozvim industrial park and within ten minutes ride from downtown Jerusalem and the Old City of Jerusalem. Near "House 57" are many bus lines connecting to all parts of town and the new light rail.
- Other Views : "House 57" B&B is in an old â€œtrue Jerusalemâ€ stone house, with a panoramic view overlooking the city of Jerusalem and Judean mountains.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children: Age 0 - 2 free; Age 2 - 10 50NIS; Age 10+ full price. - 130 NIS per guest.
- Givat Hamivtar, Jerusalem, Israel
- Available For Pack A & B
Israel Holiday Rentals, Israel Accommodations, Israel Hotels, Israel Villas, Israel Bed and Breakfasts, Israel Beach Rentals, Israel Vacation Rentals, Israel Holiday Deals, Israel Self Catering, Israel HHoliday Rentals , Jerusalem Holiday Rentals, Jerusalem Accommodations, Jerusalem Hotels, Jerusalem Villas, Jerusalem Bed and Breakfasts, Jerusalem Beach Rentals, Jerusalem Vacation Rentals, Jerusalem Holiday Deals, Jerusalem Self Catering, Jerusalem HHoliday Rentals , Givat Hamivtar Holiday Rentals, Givat Hamivtar Accommodations, Givat Hamivtar Hotels, Givat Hamivtar Villas, Givat Hamivtar Bed and Breakfasts, Givat Hamivtar Beach Rentals, Givat Hamivtar Vacation Rentals, Givat Hamivtar Holiday Deals, Givat Hamivtar Self Catering, Givat Hamivtar HHoliday Rentals ,