4Banqiao Guesthouse Dongcheng Dist., Beijing, China
- Guest House
4BanQiao is a traditional courtyard style guesthouse, in the heart of Beijing, boasts a prestigious position in an elegant residential area, few minutes on foot to the Lama Temple and the Confucian Temple, the houhai and nanluoguxian walk street and within walking distance to the famous restaurant street Guijie. We offers our guests the opportunity to experience the authentic lifestyle of a Chinese traditional house with all comforts and services of a private home. TV and computer are available in the comfortable lounge. Coffee, tea, red wine, breakfast and afternoon tea are served every day. Deposit box, laundry service, bike rental, ticket booking and travel advices and information are provided on request. The 4BanQiao guest house offers a cultural stay in Beijing, welcoming guests in one of its 18 Chinese traditional style guest rooms, simply furnished and featuring all comforts. TV and online computer are available for free in the public living room. Coffee, tea, red wine, breakfast and the afternoon tea are served. Also providing valuables deposits, laundry, bicycle rental, tickets booking, travel consultation and airport pick-up service. Breakfast time: 7:00 am---9:00 am. The room rate includes tax and service charge. Credit card guarantee is required.
As the exchange rate changes every day, Given cost USD and Euro are just for reference. The real price should be based on Chinese RMB. All room rates include service charge. All room rates are subject to change during the peak season. Any applicable surcharge will be confirmed at time of booking. Check-out time: 12:00 at noon. The hotel will only keep room till 18:00. Late arrival after 18:00 must be clearly indicated. The first night’s fee will be charged if cancelled later than 18:00 or in case of no-show.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 76||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Room
- Bathrooms : 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : ensuite
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Great Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 3 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beah, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
The Forbidden City
The Forbidden City stands in the center of Beijing. It is protected by high walls and a moat on all four sides and consists of dozens of halls and courtyards. The emperors of two dynasties, the Ming and the Ching (Qing), lived here with their families and hundreds of court ladies and palace eunuchs. From their throne in the Forbidden City they governed the country by holding court sessions with their ministers, issuing imperial edicts and initiating military expeditions. In Chinese the Forbidden City is called Purple Forbidden City. "Purple" doesn't refer to the color of the buildings or walls, but has a mythological origin. It is said that the Emperor of Heaven has his palaces in the region of the North Star, of which purple is the symbolic color. The abode of the temporal emperor, therefore, is supposed to have the same color. The Purple Forbidden City was inaccessible to the common people. Even the highest civil and military officers could not enter it without good reason. The Forbidden City was completed in 1420 during the Ming Dynasty. It was the home of 24 emperors of the Ming and Ching dynasties. Naturally it was the scene of many important events affecting the course of Chinese history, including political struggles and palace coups, some of them extremely tragic. After the republican revolution of 1911, the last emperor of the Ching Dynasty, then still a child, abdicated the next year. But he and his family and their entire entourage were allowed to stay in the palaces. They were finally expelled by republican troops in 1924. The Forbidden City was renamed as the Palace Museum and opened to the general public.
Located in the city center of Beijing, Tian'anmen Rostrum is the most magnificent gate tower in ancient times, known as its outstanding architectural art and special political station. Tian'anmen is the symbol of the People's Republic of China.Started to be built in 1417, the 15th year under the reign of Emperor Yongle of the Ming Dynasty, the gate was formerly called Chengtianmen, which was then the front gate of the Imperial city.By the end of the Ming Dynasty, the peasant army led by Li Zicheng entered the city of Beijing, but later when the Qing army marched upon Beijing, the Chengtianmen was destroyed under the crossfire.It was rebuilt in 1651, the eighth year in the reign of Shunzhi in Qing with the name changed into "Tian'anmen".
- Other Views : 4BanQiao is a traditional courtyard style guesthouse, in the heart of Beijing, boasts a prestigious position in an elegant residential area, few minutes on foot to the Lama Temple and the Confucian Temple, the houhai and nanluoguxian walk street and within walking distance to the famous restaurant street Guijie.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Suitable for all age group
- Dongcheng Dist., Beijing, China
- Available For Pack A & B
China Holiday Rentals, China Accommodations, China Hotels, China Villas, China Bed and Breakfasts, China Beach Rentals, China Vacation Rentals, China Holiday Deals, China Self Catering, China HHoliday Rentals , Beijing Holiday Rentals, Beijing Accommodations, Beijing Hotels, Beijing Villas, Beijing Bed and Breakfasts, Beijing Beach Rentals, Beijing Vacation Rentals, Beijing Holiday Deals, Beijing Self Catering, Beijing HHoliday Rentals , Dongcheng Dist. Holiday Rentals, Dongcheng Dist. Accommodations, Dongcheng Dist. Hotels, Dongcheng Dist. Villas, Dongcheng Dist. Bed and Breakfasts, Dongcheng Dist. Beach Rentals, Dongcheng Dist. Vacation Rentals, Dongcheng Dist. Holiday Deals, Dongcheng Dist. Self Catering, Dongcheng Dist. HHoliday Rentals ,