Madeleine Hotel Antigua, Sacatepequez, Guatemala
Casa Madeleine is a distinctive boutique hotel with an exclusive spa offering an intimate experience for their guest. Nestled in the historical district of the beautiful colonial city of La Antigua, Guatemala; Casa Madeleine offers a magical retreat for those coming to discover the wonders of the Spanish colonial town, or a sensual romantic honeymoon or simply to relax and disconnect for the grinds of modern life. The colonial architecture of Casa Madeline with hues of blues, yellow and red offers a warm and inviting welcome to its guests. The scents of sandalwood and honeysuckle with the mesmerizing sounds of the baroque styled fountains transport all guests to a tranquil paradise. Stunning views of the volcano’s, mountains and gardens provides a surreal setting. The multi-colored bougainvillea flowers flowing from balconies and throughout the gardens provide an impressionistic view from any spot. Rooms: Balcony Room 1 Small but quiet, with a sober and charming decoration that inspires relaxation. Double room, includes one full size bed and one twin size bed. Private bathroom, hair-dryer, towels, bathrobes, safetybox, mini-bar, cable TV, bottled water. This room is for two or three guests. Also features a private balcony. Balcony Room 2 One feature of this room is to enjoy a beautiful view in an intimate setting. Single room, features one queen size bed. Private bathroom, hair-dryer, towels, bathrobes, safetybox, mini bar, cable TV, bottled water and more. This room is for one or two guests. This room also features a private balcony area with views to the city. Blue Room With a fine decoration and a perfect environment for you to rest, and to enjoy a spectacular view of Volcan de Agua. Single room, features a queen size bed. Private bathroom, hair-dryer, towels, bathrobes, security, safety box, mini-bar, cable TV, bottled water. This room is for one or two guests. View to the volcanoes. Master Suite Beautiful and private... just desirable. The perfect space for you to enjoy. You will find that the romantic decoration was carefully selected. Features a king size bed, a small living room area, walking closet, bath with tub and hot water, hear-dryer, towels, bath-ropes, safety-box, mini-bar, cable TV, private balcony with views to the volcanoes. Suitable for two or 4 guests (additional beds may be requested). Green Room Beautiful and comfortable, cozy room full of vibrant comfort. Single room, includes one Queen size bed. Private bathroom with hot water, hair-dryer, towels, bathrobes, safety box, mini-bar, cable TV, bottled water and more. This room is for one or two guests. Spa Room Comfortable and familiar, a small place full of quietness, ideal for a relaxing and a enjoyable stay. Double room, features two full size beds, private bathroom with hot water, hair-dryer, towels, bathrobe, safety-box, mini-bar, cable TV, bottled water. This room is for two or four guests. Casa Madeleine offers six (6) elegantly hand-crafted bedrooms with each its unique touch. Cast-Iron beds with authentic bedding textiles of the indigenous region can be found in each room providing each guest a comfortable and relaxing slumber. Following the Spanish tradition of Candelabra, Casa Madeleine has over 100 handcrafted candles throughout the corridors, rooms and living spaces of the hotel providing a romantic, sensual and dreamy atmosphere for their guests. As a boutique hotel, Casa Madeleine offers to all guests a pampering array of Spa services. For an additional fee guest receive relaxing spa treatments including deep relaxing and chiropractic massages, reflexology manicure, pedicure, facials and body treatments, among others. Servicies Private baths Cable TV Broadband & WiFi Internet Mini-Bar Hair Dryer Room Safe Steam Room Jacuzzi Personal Concierge Daily Maid Service Airport Shuttle Service* Daily Breakfast Special Tour Packages offered* A complete a la carte breakfast menu is available complementary each morning to all Casa Madeleine’s patrons. Breakfast is served from 7:30a.m.to 11:00a.m. Those guests that prefer to stay in bed for breakfast, room service is also available at no additional charge.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 105173||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 6 Hotel Room
- Bathrooms : 6 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Private Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : The colonial architecture of Casa Madeline with hues of blues, yellow and red offers a warm and inviting welcome to its guests.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 4 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 15 min, Beach : Close to Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport Available, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
TOUR OF THE VILLAGES
NEARBY ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
You will visit the village nearby the city of Antigua Guatemala.
The Villages you will visit are the follow: San Antonio Aguas Calientes,
Ciudad Vieja, San Gaspar, Santa Ines, San Juan del Obispo,
Macadamia Farm Plantation.
PACAYA VOLCANO TOUR
Departure from Hotel, collective transportation.
Include: roundtrip transport, security guards, expert guide.
Entrance not included to the Pacaya National Park. Q.50.00
TOUR TO TIKAL (MAYAN RUINS)
Tikal is the largest of the ancient ruined cities of the Mayan civilization,
is part of UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular tourist spot.
ANTIGUA GUATEMALA CITY TOUR
Meet at the fountain in the Main Square for an informative walk of this colonial
capital. Focus on cultural tends, city history, and restoration efforts.
This comprehensive three-hour tour begins to explain the rich history and
detailed working behind life and culture in Antigua Guatemala.
- Other Views : Stunning views of the volcanoâ€™s, mountains and gardens provides a surreal setting. The multi-colored bougainvillea flowers flowing from balconies and throughout the gardens provide an impressionistic view from any spot.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Antigua, Sacatepequez, Guatemala
- Available For Pack A & B
Guatemala Holiday Rentals, Guatemala Accommodations, Guatemala Hotels, Guatemala Villas, Guatemala Bed and Breakfasts, Guatemala Beach Rentals, Guatemala Vacation Rentals, Guatemala Holiday Deals, Guatemala Self Catering, Guatemala HHoliday Rentals , Sacatepequez Holiday Rentals, Sacatepequez Accommodations, Sacatepequez Hotels, Sacatepequez Villas, Sacatepequez Bed and Breakfasts, Sacatepequez Beach Rentals, Sacatepequez Vacation Rentals, Sacatepequez Holiday Deals, Sacatepequez Self Catering, Sacatepequez HHoliday Rentals , Antigua Holiday Rentals, Antigua Accommodations, Antigua Hotels, Antigua Villas, Antigua Bed and Breakfasts, Antigua Beach Rentals, Antigua Vacation Rentals, Antigua Holiday Deals, Antigua Self Catering, Antigua HHoliday Rentals ,