Villa Cervus Sibiu, Transylvania, Romania
Villa Cervus is a warm, cosy, mountain holiday home located on the banks of a trout filled creek, in the lap of the majestic Carpathian mountains in Transylvania, Romania. Its soothing, nature abundant surroundings provide an ideal get-away from city life. A stay here will leave you revitalised and rejuvenated. Villa Cervus can accommodate 12-15 persons, in 5 bedrooms. The amenities of the home include: large living-room, 2 bathrooms centralised heating, hot water 4500 sq m yard mountain river 50m away easy access by car table-tennis , badminton, darts facilities idyllic scenery vicinity to several trekking routes Access to the premises is possible by car throughout the year, as the house is only 7 km away from the European road E81, which follows the river Oltul throughout the famous Oltul Valley. In terms of close-by attractions, the medieval town of Sibiu - elected European Capital of Culture 2007 - with its world famous Brukenthal Museum and Open Air Popular Crafts Museum, is only 35 km away. Close-by you can find thermal water resorts, such as Calimanesti-Caciulata or Voineasa, all within a radius of 50 km, as well as several monasteries unique in Europe.
Important Remarks As the holiday house is not permanently manned, we strongly advise you to set up a meeting with a representative of Villa Cervus in the town of Sibiu prior to arriving at the house. Due to the secluded location, mobile phone service is not available at the house. However, a mobile phone (with an external antenna) is at the disposal of our guests for emergency situations. The closest place where mobile service is available is located 6 km away, close to the intersection between the country road (unpaved) leading to the house and the European road E81. Directions The closest towns with over 100,000 inhabitants are Sibiu (direction: north, distance: 37 km) and Ramnicu Valcea (direction: south, distance: 85 km). From Sibiu: Follow the road E68/E81 towards Brasov/Ramnicu Valcea; After about 18 km there is a roundabout where the two roads diverge. Follow the road E81 towards Ramnicu Valcea. After about 12 more km you enter the small village of Lazaret. Immediately after entering this village you will notice a country road (unpaved) to the right. Take this road and go straight ahead for 7 km (as a landmark, in that place you should notice another country road diverging to the right from the road you came on). You have arrived at Villa Cervus! (The entry to the property is situated 50m on the left of the road, following a private bridge over the creek.)
Notes on accommodation: Clean linen, blankets, pillows and towels are provided at the beginning of the stay. During longer stay, change of linen/towels can be requested at a small cost. Extra blankets/duvets/pillows are available at no extra cost. Hot water and heating is available throughout the year. Hot water is provided using a wood/electric water heater. Heating is provided using a centralized heating system as well as electric heaters. Tap water comes from a "captured" spring located 20 metres from the house. The property is equipped with a centralised heating system, water pump, electric heaters and back-up power generator.
Contact to the owner.
|1||08 Jan - 17 Dec||EUR 150||EUR 800||-|
|2||18 Dec - 07 Jan||EUR 0||EUR 1800||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 5 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Ski, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful and unique
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Ski : Available, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : In terms of close-by attractions, the medieval town of Sibiu - elected European Capital of Culture 2007 - with its world famous Brukenthal Museum and Open Air Popular Crafts Museum, is only 35 km away. Close-by you can find thermal water resorts, such as Calimanesti-Caciulata or Voineasa, all within a radius of 50 km, as well as several monasteries unique in Europe.
Other Views :
In the lap of the majestic Carpathian mountains in Transylvania, Romania.
Its soothing, nature abundant surroundings provide an ideal get-away from city life. A stay here will leave you revitalised and rejuvenated.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Gated Community, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children had have a great experience.
- Sibiu, Transylvania, Romania
- Available For Pack A & B
Romania Holiday Rentals, Romania Accommodations, Romania Hotels, Romania Villas, Romania Bed and Breakfasts, Romania Beach Rentals, Romania Vacation Rentals, Romania Holiday Deals, Romania Self Catering, Romania HHoliday Rentals , Transylvania Holiday Rentals, Transylvania Accommodations, Transylvania Hotels, Transylvania Villas, Transylvania Bed and Breakfasts, Transylvania Beach Rentals, Transylvania Vacation Rentals, Transylvania Holiday Deals, Transylvania Self Catering, Transylvania HHoliday Rentals , Sibiu Holiday Rentals, Sibiu Accommodations, Sibiu Hotels, Sibiu Villas, Sibiu Bed and Breakfasts, Sibiu Beach Rentals, Sibiu Vacation Rentals, Sibiu Holiday Deals, Sibiu Self Catering, Sibiu HHoliday Rentals ,