Bella Luce Hotel St Martins, Guernsey, Channel Islands
The Bella Luce has been lovingly renovated over the past three years and the guest quarters have been transformed into elegant and comfortable rooms. The interior design fuses elements of European cool with the charm and character of this unique 12th century residence. The hotel is set in the peaceful lanes of St Martin’s and most rooms enjoy views over the mature gardens and lush canopy of this beautiful parish. Our 12 Standard rooms offer a high level of style and comfort but if you are looking for a touch more decadence, then our 6 Premier rooms provide a step up in terms of space and panache. For the ultimate escape, we have 6 unique Luxury rooms, with über-chic, opulent interiors. To find your perfect room, please visit the galleries below.
Explore the area
Set in tranquil green lanes and just a short stroll from the south coast bays that inspired Renoir, the Bella Luce is a boutique hotel with a relaxed yet decadent atmosphere.
Originally constructed as a Norman manor house, parts of the hotel date back to the 12th Century and its rich history imbues the building with a character that only time can produce.
The hotel has been painstakingly renovated over the past three years and we have taken great care to maintain its period features whilst creating an elegant and contemporary haven. We approach everything with meticulous attention to detail because we know that it is through all the small things we do that our guests enjoy a seamless and heavenly stay.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 0||GBP 0||GBP 0|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 24 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 24 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ensuite Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : The hotel has been painstakingly renovated over the past three years and we have taken great care to maintain its period features whilst creating an elegant and contemporary haven. We approach everything with meticulous attention to detail because we know that it is through all the small things we do that our guests enjoy a seamless and heavenly stay.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 4 Double Bed, 15 Queen Bed, 5 King Bed, 3 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 2 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 30 minute, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Spring at the Bella Luce
Friday Night Jazz
Saxophonist Colin Falla returns on Friday night, the 22nd April playing live jazz in the top bar, and John Sealey and his Blue Note Quartet join us on the 29th.
Join us and savour delicious food whilst enjoying the ambience of live music.
On the 21st March we opened the Bella Spa treatment rooms. The spa will be offering an extensive range of luxurious treatments from Temple Spa and Rodial. Temple Spa is a lifestyle brand that beautifully fuses product, philosophy and spa with luxurious treatments that replenish, revive and renew. Rodial effectively targets specific skin problems whilst combining the very best anti-aging products and firming ingredients.
The Bella Luce is very pleased to announce that on the 18th April 2011 one of our chef's Tom Edwards was awarded The Channel Island Chef of the Year 2011.
- Other Views : Beautiful Views all over
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Ideal Location for your kids
- St Martins, Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Available For Pack A & B
Channel Islands Holiday Rentals, Channel Islands Accommodations, Channel Islands Hotels, Channel Islands Villas, Channel Islands Bed and Breakfasts, Channel Islands Beach Rentals, Channel Islands Vacation Rentals, Channel Islands Holiday Deals, Channel Islands Self Catering, Channel Islands HHoliday Rentals , Guernsey Holiday Rentals, Guernsey Accommodations, Guernsey Hotels, Guernsey Villas, Guernsey Bed and Breakfasts, Guernsey Beach Rentals, Guernsey Vacation Rentals, Guernsey Holiday Deals, Guernsey Self Catering, Guernsey HHoliday Rentals , St Martins Holiday Rentals, St Martins Accommodations, St Martins Hotels, St Martins Villas, St Martins Bed and Breakfasts, St Martins Beach Rentals, St Martins Vacation Rentals, St Martins Holiday Deals, St Martins Self Catering, St Martins HHoliday Rentals ,