Augustus Bove Rooms Naples, Maine, United States
Augustus Bove House known since the "horse and buggy" era as one of the finest "summer hotels" of the area -having been visited by such notable personalities as opera star Enrico Caruso and Joseph P. Kennedy. Open since 1984, David and Arlene Stetson, your hosts, welcome you to the AUGUSTUS BOVE HOUSE, one of the first summer hotels of the area. We are open year 'round, so reservations are recommended and always appreciated. Enjoy a full, HOMEMADE BREAKFAST which includes fresh fruit or fruit compote, fresh muffins and breads, cereal, juice, coffee and tea, as well as a cooked main dish such as french toast with ham, or pancakes with sausage, served with homemade blueberry or apple walnut syrup. Breakfast is served between 7:30am and 9:30am. We are centrally located and within walking distance to the causeway, restaurants, recreation areas and shops. Enjoy great skiing at Sunday River in Bethel or Shawnee Peak in Bridgton. Quaint, romantic, secluded, this getaway is the perfect place to unwind. Feast your eyes on the most beautiful fall foliage in the world. With over thirty lakes in the surrounding Lake Region, the area boasts excellent fishing, boating, and swimming. If you prefer solid ground under your feet, we offer an unlimited number of hiking trails and a selection of fine golf courses to test your skills, as well as many other exciting outdoor recreational activities from which to plan your spring, summer or fall or winter vacation. Enjoy the many quaint villages Naples, Fryeburg, home of the famous Fryeburg Fair held yearly in October, Bridgton, home of Bridgton Academy, as well as Sebago Lake all with a charm of their own. Experience life the way it use to be and the way it should be. Experience Western Maine. Meander back to the inn for afternoon tea and enjoy conversation with new found friends on the front porch or in front of a crackling fire. Warm from the oven our delectable home baked desserts are tempting treats. Fresh squeezed juice, hot apple cider, gourmet coffees and tea are our longtime favorites. Let our staff pamper you, with impeccable service, at our beautiful mountainside Country inn! Whether planning for a special occasion, a romantic getaway, or just a step out of the ordinary, let the Augustus Bove House make your stay one to remember!!! Our Cottage Our large Cottage, located behind the Inn has 2 living rooms, a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and full Bathroom, all the amenities of home and can sleep 6. Also available with the cottage is a Gas grill, and patio furniture.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Living Room, 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Ski, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Ski : Available, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
The Songo River Queen is an honest-to-goodness replica of the famed Mississippi River Stern Paddle Wheelers. Travel the Songo River on a two-hour cruise through historic locks, or take a shorter cruise on Long Lake.
Bison in Maineâ€¦yes we do..visit Beech Hill Bison Farm, take a wagon ride through the pastures and hand feed the animals.
Gallery302 is Western Maineâ€™s Newest Fine Art Gallery, a must stop location for anyone happening to be in the Lakes Region area any time of the year!
Love horse back riding? What a beautiful way to see the Maine countryside. Secret Stables has trail rides and lessons.
The beautiful Olde Mill Tavern in Harrison is a great place for dinner. You can choose from: authentic West Coast Mexican, Coastal Fresh Seafood, Wood Fire Grilled as well as baked selections and home-styled chowders, stews, soups and assorted breads, baked on the premises. Relax in a rustic environment, graced with an 18th-19th century history.
Discover beautiful Deertrees Theater in Harrison. Listed on Maineâ€™s State Register of Historic Landmarks and on the National Registry of Historic Places the theatre is being run as non-profit performing arts center presenting almost fifty productions during a season that runs from late June to early September.
Spend the day on the beautiful lakes in the Western Lakes Region of Maine! Sebago Sailing in the only Maine Sailboat Yacht Charter Service and ASA Certified Sailing School on the Lakes in the State of Maine and we are proud to serve your sailing needs.
- Other Views : We are centrally located and within walking distance to the causeway, restaurants, recreation areas and shops. Enjoy great skiing at Sunday River in Bethel or Shawnee Peak in Bridgton. Quaint, romantic, secluded, this getaway is the perfect place to unwind. Feast your eyes on the most beautiful fall foliage in the world. With over thirty lakes in the surrounding Lake Region, the area boasts excellent fishing, boating, and swimming. If you prefer solid ground under your feet, we offer an unlimited number of hiking trails and a selection of fine golf courses to test your skills, as well as many other exciting outdoor recreational activities from which to plan your spring, summer or fall or winter vacation. Enjoy the many quaint villages Naples, Fryeburg, home of the famous Fryeburg Fair held yearly in October, Bridgton, home of Bridgton Academy, as well as Sebago Lake all with a charm of their own. Experience life the way it use to be and the way it should be. Experience Western Maine.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Our guests have had good experience....
- Naples, Maine, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , Maine Holiday Rentals, Maine Accommodations, Maine Hotels, Maine Villas, Maine Bed and Breakfasts, Maine Beach Rentals, Maine Vacation Rentals, Maine Holiday Deals, Maine Self Catering, Maine HHoliday Rentals , Naples Holiday Rentals, Naples Accommodations, Naples Hotels, Naples Villas, Naples Bed and Breakfasts, Naples Beach Rentals, Naples Vacation Rentals, Naples Holiday Deals, Naples Self Catering, Naples HHoliday Rentals ,