The Cedar Breeze Bed and Breakfast Ocean View, Delaware, United States
- Bed and Breakfast
The Cedar Breeze Bed and Breakfast
Located just one mile from the beach, the Cedar Breeze Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place for a beach vacation or romantic getaway. From its beaches and quaint shops to the nightlife in nearby Rehoboth, Lewes and Ocean City, the Bethany Beach area provides the ideal base for exploring the Delaware and Maryland seashores. Mark and Pat Culp first visited Bethany Beach as vacationers themselves and quickly fell in love with it's people, beaches and the charm of a small town community. Having worked at the Department of Defense for 22 years, the Culps often dreamed of opening a bed and breakfast and after several years of coming to Bethany Beach decided to purchase the home in 1996. After four years of extensive renovations, the Cedar Breeze was opened as a Bed and Breakfast in 2000. Over the years the town has grown, but it's people continue to provide that warm and gracious welcome the Culps fell in love with and what visitors today have come to enjoy. The Cedar Breeze is on over one acre of informal landscaped gardens with fishponds, a gazebo, large deck, hot tub, swimming pool and outside shower. If quiet and solitude is what you desire, then you can simply enjoy the calm of several waterscapes on the property. The Cedar Breeze is truly the perfect retreat for those seeking a brief respite from the turmoil of a fast paced world and the fortunate vacationers able to indulge themselves and stay a little longer. Bethany Beach features many casual and fine dining establishments. Mark and Pat can recommend antique shops, make dinner reservations and suggest other activities to maximize your vacation hours. Sample menus to many area restaurants are provided in each guest room and Mark is legendary for offering opinions and stories to entice the most discerning tastes. The Cedar Breeze Bed and Breakfast is a member of the Bethany Beach - Fenwick Chamber of Commerce. It is listed in the Official Delaware State Travel Guide, The Great Weekend Escapes: Washington D.C., and received the Best of Bethany Beach 2008 and 2009 Award for Bed & Breakfasts from the U.S. Local Business Association. The Culps are very proud to have earned a reputation as one of the cleanest Bed and Breakfasts in the area and continue to enjoy many repeat guests of whom they now call friends. Whether enjoying the beach for a day or celebrating a special occasion, the Cedar Breeze provides the ultimate setting for your visit to the Eastern Shore. A personal touch of flowers, sweets or champagne can be arranged (no mark-up applied). Let the Cedar Breeze Bed & Breakfast envelop you in a world of quiet relaxation or serve as your oasis for exploring the Delaware and Maryland Beaches. Conveniently located 1 mile from the Bethany Beach Delaware Boardwalk, this Bed and Breakfast provides lodging in a beautiful setting for a memorable beach vacation. Guest Rooms are uniquely decorated to offer an enjoyable and relaxing visit. Each room has a queen sized bed, ensuite bath and individual air conditioner. Join other guests each morning for a full deluxe breakfast where the conversation is as delightful as the breakfast is delicious. The Sand Dollar A spacious bedroom with queen sleigh bed, antique furniture, large private bath and cable TV. This room affords our guests with a seating area for quiet moments; a luxurious and private escape. The Sea Mist Awaken in this bright and airy room in the luxury of a queen brass bed. This corner room is complete with cable TV, large closet and original master bathroom with tub/shower. The Sand Piper This charming bedroom with a romantic flare is perfect for an intimate retreat. Comfortably elegant on a smaller scale than the other guest rooms. Queen bed, private bath and cable TV. The Sand Castle This enchanting two room suite on the ground floor with separate entrance contains two queen beds, ensuite bath, wet bar with small refrigerator, microwave and large fully appointed sitting room with cable TV/DVD. Children welcome - Maximum Occupancy 4 Adults and 2 Children. The Cottage Located on property, this summer cottage has it all while offering the ultimate in privacy and seclusion! An efficiency with full bath (tub/shower), small kitchenette with microwave and mini-fridge (no stove), A/C, queen bed, sitting area and cable TV/DVD. Private parking. Children welcome - Maximum Occupancy 2 Adults and 2 Children.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 5 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ensuite bathrooms with each bedroom.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Guest Rooms are uniquely decorated to offer an enjoyable and relaxing visit. Each room has a queen sized bed, ensuite bath and individual air conditioner.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 5 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 1 Hour, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Located just one mile from the beach, the Cedar Breeze Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place for a beach vacation or romantic getaway. From its beaches and quaint shops to the nightlife in nearby Rehoboth, Lewes and Ocean City, the Bethany Beach area provides the ideal base for exploring the Delaware and Maryland seashores.
- Other Views : The Cedar Breeze is on over one acre of informal landscaped gardens with fishponds, a gazebo, large deck, hot tub, swimming pool and outside shower. If quiet and solitude is what you desire, then you can simply enjoy the calm of several waterscapes on the property. The Cedar Breeze is truly the perfect retreat for those seeking a brief respite from the turmoil of a fast paced world and the fortunate vacationers able to indulge themselves and stay a little longer.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : An ideal place for children
- Ocean View, Delaware, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , Delaware Holiday Rentals, Delaware Accommodations, Delaware Hotels, Delaware Villas, Delaware Bed and Breakfasts, Delaware Beach Rentals, Delaware Vacation Rentals, Delaware Holiday Deals, Delaware Self Catering, Delaware HHoliday Rentals , Ocean View Holiday Rentals, Ocean View Accommodations, Ocean View Hotels, Ocean View Villas, Ocean View Bed and Breakfasts, Ocean View Beach Rentals, Ocean View Vacation Rentals, Ocean View Holiday Deals, Ocean View Self Catering, Ocean View HHoliday Rentals ,