Cottage Grove Inn Calistoga, California, United States
Experience Napa Valley’s laid back luxury in your private resort cottage nestled amid tall trees and lush landscape at Cottage Grove Inn. Tucked into the charismatic wine country village of Calistoga, the inn is just a short stroll to restaurants, cafes, boutiques and galleries. Grab one of the inn’s complimentary bikes and ride to Napa Valley wineries along scenic roads. Sink into big overstuffed chairs by your own crackling fire or hop into a truly big enough for two - deep Jacuzzi tub. Breakfast and wine & cheese are included so enjoy early or late, inside or out. At Cottage Grove Inn we strive to provide all the creature comforts one might desire for a relaxed and memorable stay. From our fire lit breakfast room, stylish and sunny outdoor patio with fountains to the details in your cottage; all has been given careful thought. King Beds Sitting areas Overstuffed Chairs and ottomans by the fire Stocked wood burning fireplaces Deep Soaking Jacuzzi tubs for two Private porch with rocking chairs 40 channel DMX music stations Flat screen HDTV's / DVD players In-room safe Complimentary wireless internet DVD library Wet bar & mini refrigerator Stocked mini bar Napa Valley Luxury Cottages * Napa Valley Luxury Cottages and LodgingFresh ground coffee from our local Calistoga Roastery In room picnic basket / packs for wine country picnics Air conditioning Plush down comforters & pillows Luxurious robes Hair dryers Ironing board & iron Complimentary bicycles Abundant breakfast including quiche, smoothies, waffles, and lattes etc. Evening wine and cheese Off street parking Smoke free environment
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Generous baths with double sinks and two person Jacuzzi soaking tubs.
- Suitability : Suitable, Maid Service Available
- Boating : Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Napa Valley Attractions * Napa Valley Attractions CATruly one of the worldâ€™s great destinations and worth exploring in detail. Literally hundreds of wineries are within 45 minutes of The Cottage Grove Inn. For more info about this valley full of discovery and beauty.
Calistoga Picnics- Calistoga California PicnicsGrab your personal picnic basket pack from your cottage and one of the complimentary bicyclesâ€¦ ride just a block to the local gourmet market for provisions and then off to peruse the Napa Valley in all its scenic glory. Here are some of the numerous wineries with picnic spots. Note: It is considered good form and in most cases is requested that you purchase wine from the host picnic winery for your picnic.
Beringer Vineyards: This is one of the oldest wineries in the valley. There is a lot of Napa Valley history here! There is also a wine a cheese tasting for $30. Homes where Beringer family lived in will be in the tour-not available in group tour. Gorgeous stained glass windows.
Nearby Wine Valleys: The Cottage rove Inn is in a prime location for discovering nearby wine valleys as well as the Napa Valley. Each offer unique scenery and specialize in different varietals.
- Other Views : Calistoga is a charming and eclectic historic town at the top end of the Napa Valley and an excellent gateway to Sonoma Wine Country, Alexander Valley, Russian River Wine Valley and Healdsburg. Guests stroll or bicycle from the Cottage Grove Inn to restaurants, wine tasting, shops and galleries. The famed Geysers are a brief drive or pleasant bike ride away. Access both Silverado Trail and Napaâ€™s highway 29 in less than a minute.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : No
- 1711 Lincoln Avenue\r\nCalistoga, CA 94515 Calistoga, California, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , California Holiday Rentals, California Accommodations, California Hotels, California Villas, California Bed and Breakfasts, California Beach Rentals, California Vacation Rentals, California Holiday Deals, California Self Catering, California HHoliday Rentals , Calistoga Holiday Rentals, Calistoga Accommodations, Calistoga Hotels, Calistoga Villas, Calistoga Bed and Breakfasts, Calistoga Beach Rentals, Calistoga Vacation Rentals, Calistoga Holiday Deals, Calistoga Self Catering, Calistoga HHoliday Rentals ,