Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast Magnolia Springs, Alabama, United States
At Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast, a romantic Alabama B&B, enjoy the canopy of oak-lined streets, days that begin with the smell of homemade breakfast, cool drinks and sultry afternoons on a wraparound porch, and welcome as warm as the mid-day sun. We welcome you to come enjoy these for yourself and pick a favorite of your own. But it won’t be easy. After a tour of our beautiful Alabama Inn, you’ll be impressed with the stained glass of the den and the wood work of the great hall. Once in your specially appointed accommodations, you may never want to leave. . . . But when morning comes, the dining room is everyone’s favorite place! Starting the day with a three course homemade breakfast might make you wonder if it could get any better! The day’s schedule is up to you, but you’ve got lots of options. This historic Alabama landmark offers an idyllic setting in an ideal location. If you choose to venture out you’re just a short drive from the waters of the Gulf of Mexico or scenic Mobile Bay. An abundance of exciting shopping, beautiful Alabama golf courses, natural wonders and historic Alabama sites are close by. We’ll help you find just the right journey. The Magnolia Springs B&B offers quaint rooms and romantic suites. Beautifully decorated guest rooms include private baths, comfortable beds, and southern charm. The Harding Suite For your romantic Alabama Gulf Coast retreat reserve the Harding Two Room Suite. Even if you are only a couple this upstairs suite offers the most privacy of all the rooms of our Magnolia Springs Alabama Bed and Breakfast. The Worthington Room Escape for a vacation to the Alabama Gulf Coast in our Worthington upstairs queen room. This nostalgic room overlooks south towards the front yard and canopy Oak trees through the original wavy glass windows. The McNair Room Enjoy your Alabama Bed and Breakfast weekend getaway in our McNair upstairs queen bedroom. With and east view through two original wavy glass windows you will enjoy views of the live oak trees dappled in morning sunlight that filters through original wavy glass windows. The Cowen Room For that perfect Southern Baldwin County Alabama encounter, book the upstairs Cowen Room that boasts a queen and a twin bed. This spacious and beautifully appointed room is optimal for two people. The Mclennan Room Spend an Alabama Gulf Coast weekend in the McLennan Room at the Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfast. A beautifully presented room, on the downstairs floor of our Alabama Coastal Bed and Breakfast, offering 12ft ceilings, an iron canopy King bed, and sitting area. Policies Check In: arranged with host Check Out: 11:00 a.m. All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of reservation. Children Over 6 Welcome No Smoking Inside No Pets A 6%tax (lowest in the county) will be added to room rates. On premisis cats Cancellation: We strictly adhere to a 72-hour cancellation policy. Canceling 3 days or less prior to arrival your Credit Card used to hold the reservation will be charged the first nights rate plus 6% tax. Cancel 4 or more days prior to arrival and there is NO charge or fee involved. Rates: Based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. $25 extra per person / per day. !!!”Frequent Flyer” Program !!! After 10 nights paid over any length of time, for any number of visits, we will issue a Free Night certificate based on the average daily rate of your previous 10 nights!!! Year round for a Sunday through Thursday night stay: Pay regular rate for 3 nights and recieve a 75% rate reduction on the 4th consecutive night. Pay regular rate for 4 nights and recieve the 5th consecutive night free. For weekly rates (7 consecutive nights) you pay for 5 nights, We will throw in TWO FREE NIGHTS! Discounts are NOT offered on Friday/Saturday nights, Holidays, Special Events, and the entire months of June and July. Discounts must be requested at time of placing reservation
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Suite, Queen Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full ensuite bathrooms
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Very Beautiful
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 4 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Southern Baldwin County Outdoor Activities
The South Alabama area and Southern Baldwin County provide ways to escape from it all and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. There are many state parks and nature areas for you to see and explore.
Southern Baldwin County Golf Courses
Baldwin County and the Alabama Gulf Coast is well known for having some of the best golf courses in the world! Play a few rounds at some of the area courses.
Southern Baldwin County History
For the history buffs, or those who want to learn more about the area, Southern Baldwin County can accommodate you! The whole area is rich in history and just waiting for you to explore it!
Southern Baldwin County Attractions
All along the Gulf Coast there is plenty to do. From mini golf to museums, and more it can be found in South Alabama.
Southern Baldwin County Shopping
There are several exciting shopping options in Baldwin county and the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Other Views : The Little Zoo That Could Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, Dauphin Island Bird Sanctuaries, Gulf State Park, 5 Rivers â€“ Alabamaâ€™s Delta Resource Center
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Kids had good experience here
- Magnolia Springs, Alabama, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , Alabama Holiday Rentals, Alabama Accommodations, Alabama Hotels, Alabama Villas, Alabama Bed and Breakfasts, Alabama Beach Rentals, Alabama Vacation Rentals, Alabama Holiday Deals, Alabama Self Catering, Alabama HHoliday Rentals , Magnolia Springs Holiday Rentals, Magnolia Springs Accommodations, Magnolia Springs Hotels, Magnolia Springs Villas, Magnolia Springs Bed and Breakfasts, Magnolia Springs Beach Rentals, Magnolia Springs Vacation Rentals, Magnolia Springs Holiday Deals, Magnolia Springs Self Catering, Magnolia Springs HHoliday Rentals ,