New Zealand holiday rentals Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
These 2 beach apartments are situated directly across the road from Little Oneroa beach and overlook the bay, park and general store. Comfortably and stylishly furnished for a couple - they are both equipped with everything you need to have a relaxing beach holiday. They are well appointed for couples who are looking for a relaxing beachside breakaway. North facing they are very warm. This central location is approx a 10 minute easy walk to Oneroa Village with its cafes, bars, restaurants, art galleries and shopping. They are equipped with everything you need for a relaxing private stay. Ideal for international guests looking to recover from jet lag, also wedding guests, business executives or couples looking to recharge. The balcony deck is ideal for sharing with partner to the sound of the sea, during a setting sun. Come and try one of Waiheke island's famous reds while looking out over one of Waiheke's gem of a beach. Access to the apartments is very easy, from both ferries as it is on the main bus route. Facilities
Bedrooms: 1 Master bedroom with King size bed.
Bathrooms: 1 Large bathroom, with shower and toilet.
Kitchen: Fridge freezer, cooking appliances including tea and cofie making facillities, toaster, electric frying pan and microwave.
Lounge: Sky TV, couches, stereo, DVD player.
Dining room: Dining room table with seating for 2.
Laundry: Washing machine and dryer. All linen and cleaning included.
Outdoor Facilities: Deck with outdoor furniture.
Closeby Attractions: Little Oneroa Beach directly across the road, which has a playground for children, and convenience store. Short 2 min drive to Oneroa (or 10 minute stroll) village with a variety of shops, banks, the post office, gas station, Information centre, cafes, restaurants and bars including: Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Rickys, Delight, The Lazy Lounge and Oceanview Fish and Chips. The village also includes various Art Centres a Four Square supprette, Fruit & Veg shop and 2 liquor stores. Oneroa village is the only place you will find ATM machines. Only a 5 minute drive to the passenger ferry located at Matiatia and approximately 10 minutes to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point. Winter rates 1 May - 15 October: Weekends Fri-Sat: $195 p/n Mid week Sun-Thurs: $155 p/n Public holidays rates:$195 per night Summer rates: 15 October - 19 December and 12 January - 30 April: Weekends Fri-Sat: $ 220 p/n Mid week Sun-Thurs: $170 p/n Peak Season 20 December to 11 January: $220 p/n. Minimum booking requirements: All year: 2 nights Public Holiday weekends: 3 nights Easter weekend: 4 nights.
Contact to the owner.
|1||Winter rates 1 May - 15 October:||USD 195||-||-|
|2||Winter rates 1 May - 15 October:||USD 155||-||-|
|3||Public holidays rates||USD 195||-||-|
|4||Summer rates: 15 October - 19 December and 12 January - 30 April:||USD 220||-||-|
|5||Summer rates: 15 October - 19 December and 12 January - 30 April:||USD 170||-||-|
|6||Peak Season 20 December to 11 January:||USD 220||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Large bathroom, with shower and toilet.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, yes, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Perfect Decoration
- Disable Facilities : yes
- Transportation : Available Regular city transport or car rentals
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
Other Views :
Little Oneroa Beach directly across the road, which has a playground for children, and convenience store. Short 2 min drive to Oneroa (or 10 minute stroll) village with a variety of shops, banks, the post office, gas station, Information centre, cafes, restaurants and bars including: Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Rickys, Delight, The Lazy Lounge and Oceanview Fish and Chips. The village also includes various Art Centres a Four Square supprette, Fruit & Veg shop and 2 liquor stores. Oneroa village is the only place you will find ATM machines.
Only a 5 minute drive to the passenger ferry located at Matiatia and approximately 10 minutes to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
- Available For Pack A & B
New Zealand Holiday Rentals, New Zealand Accommodations, New Zealand Hotels, New Zealand Villas, New Zealand Bed and Breakfasts, New Zealand Beach Rentals, New Zealand Vacation Rentals, New Zealand Holiday Deals, New Zealand Self Catering, New Zealand HHoliday Rentals , Auckland Holiday Rentals, Auckland Accommodations, Auckland Hotels, Auckland Villas, Auckland Bed and Breakfasts, Auckland Beach Rentals, Auckland Vacation Rentals, Auckland Holiday Deals, Auckland Self Catering, Auckland HHoliday Rentals , Waiheke Island Holiday Rentals, Waiheke Island Accommodations, Waiheke Island Hotels, Waiheke Island Villas, Waiheke Island Bed and Breakfasts, Waiheke Island Beach Rentals, Waiheke Island Vacation Rentals, Waiheke Island Holiday Deals, Waiheke Island Self Catering, Waiheke Island HHoliday Rentals ,