Oneroa Vista (4), Oneroa, Waiheke Island Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
The spectacular views stop you in your tracks as you enter the house. The spacious lounge has windows all around making use of those outstanding views! Ranch sliders open on 2 sides onto decks and lawn, enhancing the home's indoor/outdoor flow. Open plan living dining and kitchen areas with more sliding doors opening onto the deck from the dining area, though the living area can be easily closed off from the dining and kitchen if required. Location, location,location. Walk along the road to the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Oneroa Village. Just a short wander along the road brings you to the accessway to Oneroa beach. This is what holidays are all about !! Facilities
Bedrooms: 2 1st bedroom has queen sized bed, electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and lighting. 2nd bedroom has a queen sized bed with electric blanket, wardrobe, drawers, small bedside tables, and lighting.
Bathrooms: 1 Large with shower and vanity, seperate toilet room accessed through bathroom.
Kitchen: Spacious and well equipped with large island bench, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee plunger, coffee percolator, food processor, dinnerware, glassware and cookware of a very good standard.
Lounge: Open plan to the dinning and kitchen area, 46' flatscrren full HD TV, 32' flatscreen full HD TV, MY Sky Tv, home theatre system with 6 speakers, DVD, CD and video player telephone, good standard furnishings and electric heating,
Dinning room: Dinning space for upto 4.
Laundry: Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board.
Outdoor facilities: North facing deck, and a second spacious deck almost on ground level, large lawns and gardens, outdoor table and chairs, sun umbrella, gas BBQ with rotissere. NOTE: Property is suitable for babies up to 12 months. Other children only with owners prior approval.
Closeby attractions: Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay vineyard, Peninusula Estate, Oneroa shops and restaurants inclu. Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Oneroa Art centre, Four Square supprette, 2 liquor stores, Oneroa beach, 10 min drive to car ferry, 2 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by.
Min 2 night bookings. Min 3 night bookings over long weekends. Min 7 night bookings over the"peak season" (Christmas, New Year, 20 Dec - 10 Jan)$395 per night.
Contact to the owner.
|1||1 May 2011 - 30 Sep 2011||USD 295||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Large with shower and vanity, separate toilet room accessed through bathroom.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Yes, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : very nicely decorated
- Disable Facilities : Yes
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay vineyard, Peninusula Estate, Oneroa shops and restaurants inclu. Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Oneroa Art centre, Four Square supprette, 2 liquor stores, Oneroa beach, 10 min drive to car ferry, 2 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by
Other Views :
Walk along the road to the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Oneroa Village.
Just a short wander along the road brings you to the accessway to Oneroa beach.
This is what holidays are all about !!
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Yes
- Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
- Available For Pack A & B
New Zealand Holiday Rentals, New Zealand Accommodations, New Zealand Hotels, New Zealand Villas, New Zealand Bed and Breakfasts, New Zealand Beach Rentals, New Zealand Vacation Rentals, New Zealand Holiday Deals, New Zealand Self Catering, New Zealand HHoliday Rentals , Auckland Holiday Rentals, Auckland Accommodations, Auckland Hotels, Auckland Villas, Auckland Bed and Breakfasts, Auckland Beach Rentals, Auckland Vacation Rentals, Auckland Holiday Deals, Auckland Self Catering, Auckland HHoliday Rentals , Waiheke Island Holiday Rentals, Waiheke Island Accommodations, Waiheke Island Hotels, Waiheke Island Villas, Waiheke Island Bed and Breakfasts, Waiheke Island Beach Rentals, Waiheke Island Vacation Rentals, Waiheke Island Holiday Deals, Waiheke Island Self Catering, Waiheke Island HHoliday Rentals ,