Trelawny (4-6), Tiri Rd. Oneroa Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
If you want to relax on a large deck, overlooking Oneroa bay then this property is for you. Only 500 metres from shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, a 15 min walk to the passenger ferry of Matiatia and only 500m walk to the beach. Great seaviews out to Great Barrier, Coromandel and all the way around to Maraitai. Relax on the deck or spend a lunch at the nearby Mudbrick/Cable Bay Vineyards. The spectacular views stop you in your tracks as you enter the house. Walk along the road to the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Oneroa Village. Just a short wander along the road brings you to the accessway to Oneroa beach. This is what holidays are all about !! Facilities
Bedrooms: 2-3 Main bedrrom has Queen bed with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. 2nd bedroom has 2 King single beds with a built in wardrobe. (Extra bedroom with Queen bed, ensuite and heat pump available for an extra $100per night.)
Bathrooms: 2-3 Ensuite with shower and toilet, 2nd bathroom also has shower and toilet. 3rd bathroom is an ensuite with toilet and shower.
Kitchen: Fully equipped, newly renovated with dishwasher, microwave, electric hob and oven, fridge and freezer, large walk in pantry and coffee plunger.
Lounge: 2 lounge areas adjacent to each other. TV with MY Sky including sport and Xbox. Plenty of seating with a DVD player, stereo and radio, fireplace, heat pump and dial-up internet.
Dining Room: Large open plan dining area with large table and seating for 6. Laundry: Tub and washing machine. Outdoor Facilities: Large deck with large table with bench seating for 8, shade umbrella, 6 deck chairs and large 3 burner hooded stainless steel BBQ.
Closeby attractions: Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay vineyard, Peninusula Estate. A short stroll into Oneroa Village - shops and restaurants inclu. Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Oneroa Art centre, Four Square supprette, 2 liquor stores, Oneroa beach, 10 min drive to car ferry, 2 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by.
Rates apply for 4 people. 2 Night min bookings. 3 night min bookings during long weekends. 7 night min bookings over Christmas New Year (20 Dec - 10 Jan) when the nightly rate is $425 per night. 1 night bookings available with a $150 surcharge. A 1 night booking for Sun - Thurs can be booked anytime. A 1 night booking for a Fri or Sat night can only be booked in the same week if available. Extra bedroom with queen bed and availble for an extra $100 per night.
Contact to the owner.
|1||1 May 2011 - 30 Sep 2011||USD 295||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bathrooms : 2-3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description :
Ensuite with shower and toilet, 2nd bathroom also has shower and toilet.
3rd bathroom is an en suite with toilet and shower.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay vineyard, Peninusula Estate. A short stroll into Oneroa Village - shops and restaurants inclu. Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Oneroa Art center, Four Square supprette, 2 liquor stores, Oneroa beach, 10 min drive to car ferry, 2 min drive to passenger ferry and many walk ways close by.
Other Views :
Only 500 metres from shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, a 15 min walk to the passenger ferry of Matiatia and only 500m walk to the beach.
Great seaviews out to Great Barrier, Coromandel and all the way around to Maraitai.
Relax on the deck or spend a lunch at the nearby Mudbrick/Cable Bay Vineyards.
The spectacular views stop you in your tracks as you enter the house.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Yes
- Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
- Available For Pack A & B
New Zealand Holiday Rentals, New Zealand Accommodations, New Zealand Hotels, New Zealand Villas, New Zealand Bed and Breakfasts, New Zealand Beach Rentals, New Zealand Vacation Rentals, New Zealand Holiday Deals, New Zealand Self Catering, New Zealand HHoliday Rentals , Auckland Holiday Rentals, Auckland Accommodations, Auckland Hotels, Auckland Villas, Auckland Bed and Breakfasts, Auckland Beach Rentals, Auckland Vacation Rentals, Auckland Holiday Deals, Auckland Self Catering, Auckland HHoliday Rentals , Waiheke Island Holiday Rentals, Waiheke Island Accommodations, Waiheke Island Hotels, Waiheke Island Villas, Waiheke Island Bed and Breakfasts, Waiheke Island Beach Rentals, Waiheke Island Vacation Rentals, Waiheke Island Holiday Deals, Waiheke Island Self Catering, Waiheke Island HHoliday Rentals ,