Dreamscape (8-10) Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
Great outside entertaining area with decks that strech down 2 sides of the house, overlooking Onetangi beach, the vineyards and out into Tamaki Straight. Great play area for the kids including the large front lawn. Set high above Onetangi, this property with its expansive views lets you forget about the stress of city life and the 9 to 5 grind. With only a 2 min drive down to Onetangi beach or a local vineyard for lunch, this property is ideally located to escape. All the living area, decks and bedrooms are on the same level. All except the masterbedroom which is upstairs with its own ensuite and private deck, commanding even greater views. The house is only approx 10 years old, well equipped and layed out well for one large or two families. Facilities
Bedrooms: 4 Master bedrrom upstairs, has a King sized bed, rear projector screen, own deck and ensuite bathroom. The other 3 bedrooms have Queen sized beds. 2 extra fold out Single beds to accomodate an extra 2 people.
Bathrooms: 3 1 ensuite off the Master bedroom with shower and toliet. Another 2 bathrooms downstairs both with shower and toilet.
Kitchen: Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, gas hob, electric oven, fridge and freezer.
Lounge: Open plan dinning and lounge. Large lounge with panoramic views, Sky TV (movies and sport) DVD, stereo, games and books. Office with internet connection.
Dining room: Large dining table with 8 chairs.
Laundry: Washer and dryer. Linen and cleaning included.
Outdoor facilities: Large expansive decks running the length of the house with outdoor furniture, BBQ and umbrella. Double garage to fit 2 cars, and room for boat and trailer in the driveway. Child and pet friendly. No smoking.
Closeby attractions: Short walk to Onetangi beach one of the longest beaches on Waiheke it’s great for walking, surfing (when the wind blows from the north), great fishing spots, safe swimming and white sand that stretches from one side to the other. Good boat launch from the eastern end (4WD only). You’ll find Charley Farley’s, Salt Seafood Restaurant and the Beach Front Café along the Onetangi Straight. Just up from the beach the only gas station in Onetangi, liquor store and takeaway shop. A 20 minute drive to Matatia passenger ferry, 15 minute drive to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point.
Rates apply for 8 people. $50 per person per night over 8 people. Min 2 night bookings. Min 3 night bookings over a long weekend. Min 7 night bookings over Christmas New Year.
Contact to the owner.
|1||1 May 2011 - 30 Sep 2011||USD 500||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 4 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : 1 ensuite off the Master bedroom with shower and toilet. Another 2 bathrooms downstairs both with shower and toilet.
- Suitability : yes, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : yes
- Transportation : Yes, Available
- Beddings : 2 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Short walk to Onetangi beach one of the longest beaches on Waiheke itâ€™s great for walking, surfing (when the wind blows from the north), great fishing spots, safe swimming and white sand that stretches from one side to the other. Good boat launch from the eastern end (4WD only). Youâ€™ll find Charley Farleyâ€™s, Salt Seafood Restaurant and the Beach Front CafÃ© along the Onetangi Straight. Just up from the beach the only gas station in Onetangi, liquor store and takeaway shop. A 20 minute drive to Matatia passenger ferry, 15 minute drive to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point.
- Other Views : All except the master bedroom which is upstairs with its own en suite and private deck, commanding even greater views.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : No
- Child Friendly Description : Child friendly
- Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
- Available For Pack A & B
New Zealand Holiday Rentals, New Zealand Accommodations, New Zealand Hotels, New Zealand Villas, New Zealand Bed and Breakfasts, New Zealand Beach Rentals, New Zealand Vacation Rentals, New Zealand Holiday Deals, New Zealand Self Catering, New Zealand HHoliday Rentals , Auckland Holiday Rentals, Auckland Accommodations, Auckland Hotels, Auckland Villas, Auckland Bed and Breakfasts, Auckland Beach Rentals, Auckland Vacation Rentals, Auckland Holiday Deals, Auckland Self Catering, Auckland HHoliday Rentals , Waiheke Island Holiday Rentals, Waiheke Island Accommodations, Waiheke Island Hotels, Waiheke Island Villas, Waiheke Island Bed and Breakfasts, Waiheke Island Beach Rentals, Waiheke Island Vacation Rentals, Waiheke Island Holiday Deals, Waiheke Island Self Catering, Waiheke Island HHoliday Rentals ,