The Kenwood Inn Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
For over a century this lovely Victorian Inn has received visitors to St. Augustine. Local maps and early records show that the inn was built between 1865 and 1885 and was advertised as a private guest house as early as 1886. By 1911 the property was known as the Kenwood Hotel. The inn has maintained the charm and character of 100 years of tradition while now providing a casual elegant style to enjoy. Located within the Historic District between the Oldest House and the famous Castillo de San Marcos, The Kenwood Inn is within walking distance of many fine restaurants and all historic sites. It is one block from the Intracoastal Waterway with its passing fishing trawlers, yachts at anchor and the classic Bridge of Lions. Across the bridge by car or bicycle are miles of beautiful ocean beaches. The Inn's spacious accommodations include rooms with double, queen and king sized pillow-topped beds. Several rooms also include pullout queen size sofas. Beautiful balconies and porches are featured in many rooms. The Inn has central heat and air, and all rooms have private baths. All guestrooms feature hairdryers, bathrobes, overhead ceiling fans, HGTV televisions,and more. Bicycles are available to tour the city. The walled-in courtyard is the perfect place to sit and relax after a long day of exploring the old city. The saltwater swimming pool is adjacent to the courtyard through the gate and is very refreshing on those hot and humid summer days.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 139||-||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Lake,
- Bed Rooms : 13 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 13 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bath With Shower,Toilet
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Parking Available
- Attribute : Waterfront, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Biking, Forests, Bird Watching
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Local City Transportation
- Beddings : 13 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed
- Entertainment : DVD, Satellite TV
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Railway : Near By, Bus : Near By, Restaurant : Near By
- Other Attractions : Across the bridge by car or bicycle are miles of beautiful ocean beaches.
- Other Views : Across the bridge by car or bicycle are miles of beautiful ocean beaches.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Garage, Garden, Parking Off Street, Terrace
- Computers : Not Available
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Child Friendly
- Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , Florida Holiday Rentals, Florida Accommodations, Florida Hotels, Florida Villas, Florida Bed and Breakfasts, Florida Beach Rentals, Florida Vacation Rentals, Florida Holiday Deals, Florida Self Catering, Florida HHoliday Rentals , Saint Augustine Holiday Rentals, Saint Augustine Accommodations, Saint Augustine Hotels, Saint Augustine Villas, Saint Augustine Bed and Breakfasts, Saint Augustine Beach Rentals, Saint Augustine Vacation Rentals, Saint Augustine Holiday Deals, Saint Augustine Self Catering, Saint Augustine HHoliday Rentals ,