Inn at Warner Hall Gloucester, Virginia, United States
Come experience the romance and history of the Inn at Warner Hall, on the plantation created in 1642 by George Washington's great-great grandfather. Plan your visit to this wonderfully restored mansion, soon to be one of the finest country inns on the East Coast. Imagine your vacation, a wonderful wedding, a family reunion or business conference on our 38 acre waterfront retreat. Come savor the peace and pleasures of country life and fine dining. Listed by both the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission, Warner Hall continues to be of major architectural and genealogical significance in American history. Warner Hall has long been considered one of the premiere properties in the Virginia Tidewater area. The property is located 3-1/2 miles from U.S. Route 17 and Colonial Williamsburg and the Hampton Roads area are just 30 minutes away. The state capitol of Richmond and the Norfolk Harbor are within an hour's drive. Virginia Beach, Charlottesville, Washington DC, Baltimore and the Raleigh/Durham area are within a 1-1/2 to 4 hour drive. The comfort and convenience of our guests is our primary concern. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished with a combination of period antiques, eclectic furnishings, art and sumptuous Schumacher fabrics and wallcoverings. All of the Inn's eleven spacious guestrooms have 10' ceilings, comfortable sitting areas, private bath, individual climate control, telephone and CD clock radio. Our down comforters & pillows, spa robes, bottled water, chocolates and Gilchrist & Soames bath products will ensure a delightful stay!
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||USD 195||-||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake,
- Bed Rooms : 11 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 11 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bath With Shower,Toilet
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Parking Available
- Attribute : Waterfront, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Biking, Famous Place, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Local City Transportation
- Beddings : 11 Queen Bed, 10 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed
- Entertainment : DVD, Satellite TV
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : Railway : Near By, Bus : Near By, Restaurant : Near By
- Other Attractions : Our down comforters & pillows, spa robes, bottled water, chocolates and Gilchrist & Sames bath products will ensure a delightful stay!
- Other Views : Our down comforters & pillows, spa robes, bottled water, chocolates and Gilchrist & Sames bath products will ensure a delightful stay!
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Garage, Garden, Parking Off Street, Terrace
- Computers : Not Available
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Child Friendly
- Gloucester, Virginia, United States
- Available For Pack A & B
United States Holiday Rentals, United States Accommodations, United States Hotels, United States Villas, United States Bed and Breakfasts, United States Beach Rentals, United States Vacation Rentals, United States Holiday Deals, United States Self Catering, United States HHoliday Rentals , Virginia Holiday Rentals, Virginia Accommodations, Virginia Hotels, Virginia Villas, Virginia Bed and Breakfasts, Virginia Beach Rentals, Virginia Vacation Rentals, Virginia Holiday Deals, Virginia Self Catering, Virginia HHoliday Rentals , Gloucester Holiday Rentals, Gloucester Accommodations, Gloucester Hotels, Gloucester Villas, Gloucester Bed and Breakfasts, Gloucester Beach Rentals, Gloucester Vacation Rentals, Gloucester Holiday Deals, Gloucester Self Catering, Gloucester HHoliday Rentals ,