Private north facing beach home Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
This very private north facing beach home is situated high above Oneroa Bay - with fantastic views over the bay and the opposite vineyard covered peninsula - it is very special indeed! Follow the steps through the trees to get to this extremely sunny property. The large decks take advantage of the incredible views and make it a wonderful spot for a private beach holiday. 10 min walk to Little Oneroa Beach, which has a playground for children, free bbq facilities and a convenience store where you can sample some Island Coffee. A short drive to Oneroa village with a variety of shops, banks, the post office, gas station, cafes, restaurants and bars. There is access by track through the property to a little private cove and it's very close to Little Oneroa beach as well. Romantic and cute - perfect for 1 - 2 couples or a couple with 2 kids. Take advantage of this place now....
2 double bedrooms with a Queen bed in the open plan loft area and a King sized bed in the alcove off the lounge - splits into 2 King singles.
Bathrooms: 1 Shower, vanity and toilet.
Kitchen: Gas hob, oven, fridge, freezer, and plenty of bench space Lounge: Small TV with 6 channels, couches, stereo, potbelly stove, and with modenised 60s furniture.
Dining room: Dining room table with seating for 4. Laundry: Washing machine and dryer. All linen and cleaning included. Outdoor Facilities: Large decks with outdoor seating for dining up to 6, BBQ, pets on request, child friendly. Closeby Attractions: 10 min walk to Little Oneroa Beach, which has a playground for children, free bbq facilities and a convenience store where you can sample some Island Coffee. A short drive to Oneroa village with a variety of shops, banks, the post office, gas station, cafes, restaurants and bars including: Skinny Sardines, Sand Bar, Viola, Wai Kitchen, The Red Crab, Vino Vino, Rickys, Delight, The Lazy Lounge and Oceanview Fish and Chips. The village also includes various Art Centres a Four Square supprette, Fruit & Veg shop and 2 liquor stores. Oneroa village is the only place you will find ATM machines. Only a 5 minute drive to the passenger ferry located at Matiatia and approximately 10 minutes to the car ferry located at Kennedy Point.
Steps from parking to entrance may make property unsuitable for persons with wheelchairs and/or ambulatory problems. Minimum 2 night bookings, Long weekends, min 3 nights. Christmas / New Year, min 7 night bookings Bring your own linen option available for bookings of 7 nights or more: $ 1900 per week Summer rates apply for the Easter weekend.
|1||1 May 2011 - 30 Sep 2011||USD 235||-||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower, vanity and toilet.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Yes, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfect
- Disable Facilities : Yes
- Transportation : Regular City Transport
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Close to beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular city Transport, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Views : This very private north facing beach home is situated high above Oneroa Bay - with fantastic views over the bay and the opposite vineyard covered peninsula - it is very special indeed!
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Good for Kids
- Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
- Available For Pack A & B
New Zealand Holiday Rentals, New Zealand Accommodations, New Zealand Hotels, New Zealand Villas, New Zealand Bed and Breakfasts, New Zealand Beach Rentals, New Zealand Vacation Rentals, New Zealand Holiday Deals, New Zealand Self Catering, New Zealand HHoliday Rentals , Auckland Holiday Rentals, Auckland Accommodations, Auckland Hotels, Auckland Villas, Auckland Bed and Breakfasts, Auckland Beach Rentals, Auckland Vacation Rentals, Auckland Holiday Deals, Auckland Self Catering, Auckland HHoliday Rentals , Waiheke Island Holiday Rentals, Waiheke Island Accommodations, Waiheke Island Hotels, Waiheke Island Villas, Waiheke Island Bed and Breakfasts, Waiheke Island Beach Rentals, Waiheke Island Vacation Rentals, Waiheke Island Holiday Deals, Waiheke Island Self Catering, Waiheke Island HHoliday Rentals ,