rue du Malonat Riviera, Cote d\'Azur - Provence, France
6 rue du Malonat, Old Town, Nice Apartment
Wonderful all year round - Apartments in Nice This charming south-facing 2 bedroomed apartment sleeping 2 to 5, is on the 2nd floor (accessed by stairs) of an historic building in the very heart of the Old Town (Vieux Nice) – the most colourful, characterful and vibrant part of Nice. You are within 200m of the beaches and the famous Promenade des Anglais, the lively Place Rossetti and the magnificent Cathedrale Sainte Reparate, the Chateau Hill, the Flower Market, the Opera House, Palais Lascaris, the beautiful Place Massena with its impressive fountains, hundreds of appealing restaurants, brasseries, cafes and bars, and every type of shopping you could possibly wish for. And if you want to go off and explore the rest of the Côte d'Azur, there is the central bus station nearby. This Nice apartment is in a perfect position for you to enjoy Nice and whole of the French Riviera. A car is definitely not needed. By taxi or bus, the property is conveniently only 15 mins from Nice Airport. The apartment has been professionally restored throughout. All the furniture and furnishings, and most of the kitchen appliances are new. There is an entry phone system. The living room is spacious and bright. There is a fresco painting on the ceiling. It has been assessed by experts working on behalf of ‘Les Bâtiments de France’ (French historical buildings authority) and Monsieur Astro (director of ‘Le Palais Lascaris’ a museum in the old town). They are in no doubt that the fresco was painted around 1750, with some ornaments realised later in the century. Unfortunately, they are not able to say who the painter was, but have agreed that a fresco in an apartment in Nice and in such good condition is very rare. When in this room, you get a wonderful feeling of being a part of history.
There is WIFI available, a CD/tape player/radio, DVD player and a television should you wish to bring your favourite CDs and DVDs with you. There is a velvet sofa, two easy chairs, dining table and chairs. The ‘kitchen Americaine’ is equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 5 ringed hob and oven, microwave, cafetière, electric kettle and toaster, there is an iron and ironing board. In both bedrooms, there is a double bed, wardrobe hanging space, drawers and shelving. From the bedroom windows, looking out and left, the waterfall on the Chateau Hill can be seen. There is a foldup mattress bed in storage, which can be set up in the lounge to sleep 1 person, thus giving 3 separate sleeping rooms if needed. The bathroom has windows, a large corner bath and shower attachment. There is a double wash basin (a hairdryer is provided). There is a separate toilet. The bathroom and toilet can be accessed at all times of the day and night without disturbing each other. To keep the apartment cooler on very hot days, all of the windows have the traditional external wooden shutters of the region. The internal windows are double-glazed. There are electric heaters in every room should you ever need them! There is every type of shop, pavement cafe, restaurant and bar within a few hundred metres. This Nice apartment is furnished and equipped to the same standard as our other Nice apartments.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 690790||-|
- Washing Machine
- Water Filter
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Gambling,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath With Shower, Toilet
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Parking Available
- Attribute : Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Tennis, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Property As Per Visitor Requires
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Local City Transportation Available
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed
- Entertainment : TV, DVD, Satellite TV
- Games : Games Video, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 60 Km., Railway : 8 Km., Bus : Near By, Restaurant : Walking Distance
- Other Attractions : The living room is spacious and bright. There is a fresco painting on the ceiling. It has been assessed by experts working on behalf of â€˜Les BÃ¢timents de Franceâ€™ (French historical buildings authority) and Monsieur Astro (director of â€˜Le Palais Lascarisâ€™ a museum in the old town).
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Garden, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Terrace
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Riviera, Cote d\'Azur - Provence, France
France Holiday Rentals, France Accommodations, France Hotels, France Villas, France Bed and Breakfasts, France Beach Rentals, France Vacation Rentals, France Holiday Deals, France Self Catering, France HHoliday Rentals , Cote d'Azur - Provence Holiday Rentals, Cote d'Azur - Provence Accommodations, Cote d'Azur - Provence Hotels, Cote d'Azur - Provence Villas, Cote d'Azur - Provence Bed and Breakfasts, Cote d'Azur - Provence Beach Rentals, Cote d'Azur - Provence Vacation Rentals, Cote d'Azur - Provence Holiday Deals, Cote d'Azur - Provence Self Catering, Cote d'Azur - Provence HHoliday Rentals , Riviera Holiday Rentals, Riviera Accommodations, Riviera Hotels, Riviera Villas, Riviera Bed and Breakfasts, Riviera Beach Rentals, Riviera Vacation Rentals, Riviera Holiday Deals, Riviera Self Catering, Riviera HHoliday Rentals ,