Olive Tree Cottages Paleochora, Crete, Greece
Paleochora is called the " Nymph of the Libyan sea".
It stands on a promontory fringed on one side, with a long sandy beach, whilst on the other side, a pretty little harbour, borders a pebble beach..!!
It is Located on the South-West side of Crete.
Olive Tree Cottages are situated onthe east coast of the village. When you arrive at Paleochora, you see on the left side of the road,an old hotel (Libycon) & the sign for the Camping Area.
If you follow the east coast that skirts Paleochoras pebble beach, passes the churchyard & campside, then leaves the coastline & you can just, catch a glimpse, of the tilled roofs of the Cottages..
They are peeping out, bettween green Olive Trees on the far side of the river bed & framed by the endless blue vistas of the Libyan sea..! This small complex has enormous character & located between Olive trees to provide maximum shade & privacy.
The Cottages have been designed & construct by the owners, Georgia & Thomas, as that is their main business..
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||EUR 490645||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath With Shower, Toillet
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable
- Boating : Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Lake Front, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Churches Nearby, Forests, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Very Well Decorated Cottage As Per you Requires
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Regular Transportation
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed
- Entertainment : DVD
- Games : Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 78 Km., Railway : 13 Km., Bar : 15 Minutes , Bus : Regular City Transportation, Restaurant : 10 Minnutes
- Other Attractions : A long sandy beach with wonderful sunsets. It has been voted for Best Beach of Greece.
- Other Views : If you do not wish to re-trace your steps (climb the hill) to Sougia there is a workmens boat which leaves here at 2:00pm from Sougia.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Parking On Street, Porch, Tennis Court, Terrace
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Paleochora, Crete, Greece
- Available For Pack A & B
Greece Holiday Rentals, Greece Accommodations, Greece Hotels, Greece Villas, Greece Bed and Breakfasts, Greece Beach Rentals, Greece Vacation Rentals, Greece Holiday Deals, Greece Self Catering, Greece HHoliday Rentals , Crete Holiday Rentals, Crete Accommodations, Crete Hotels, Crete Villas, Crete Bed and Breakfasts, Crete Beach Rentals, Crete Vacation Rentals, Crete Holiday Deals, Crete Self Catering, Crete HHoliday Rentals , Paleochora Holiday Rentals, Paleochora Accommodations, Paleochora Hotels, Paleochora Villas, Paleochora Bed and Breakfasts, Paleochora Beach Rentals, Paleochora Vacation Rentals, Paleochora Holiday Deals, Paleochora Self Catering, Paleochora HHoliday Rentals ,