Lilac Cottage Hove, East Sussex, England
Ideal for couples or a small family, Lilac is tucked away at end of terrace with its own private sunny garden. Its full of character with beamed ceilings and slate flooring throughout the ground floor and a real wood-burner that can be lit on chilly evenings. The fully fitted kitchen is also brand new. Upstairs the master bedroom has a beautiful feature Iron Bed, the twin room has a raised vaulted ceiling and the lovely light bathroom has an over-bath shower.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 0||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom, 1 Twin bedded room
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : lovely light bathroom has an over-bath shower
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Service Available, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Gulf Front, Swimming Beach, Ski, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Library, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
Wood burner in lounge
Free Wireless Broadband connection
28" TV with Freeview
- Disable Facilities : Service Available
- Transportation : Regular Service
- Beddings : 1 Twin Bed, 1 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Near By, Bar : Available, Bus : Near By, Car : Available, Restaurant : Near By
- Other Attractions :
Court Farm and Northcott Farmhouse are the perfect locations in North Cornwall to combine the best of coast and countryside. Picturesque walks, cycling trails, excellent golf courses and wonderful surfing coastline are all virtually on the doorstep. A wide range of activities are easily accessible:
Other Views :
North Cornwall consists of sixty miles of dramatic Atlantic coastline with clean sandy beaches, hidden coves and pretty fishing villages to discover. In land you will find wooded river valleys, bustling market towns and the beguiling beauty of Bodmin Moor and Dart moor.
Staying at Marhamchurch provides easy access onto the A39 and with 20 minutes you can reach the pretty fishing village of Boscastle, explore King Arthur’s medieval castle at Tintagel. Venture further on to Clovelly or Port Isaac or take your bike along the Camel trail at Wadebridge to Padstow and discover its gastronomic delights.
The renowned Eden Project can be reached within an hours drive as can a choice of three national parks that provide excellent walking and mountain biking.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- 1 Blatchington Rd Hove, East Sussex, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , East Sussex Holiday Rentals, East Sussex Accommodations, East Sussex Hotels, East Sussex Villas, East Sussex Bed and Breakfasts, East Sussex Beach Rentals, East Sussex Vacation Rentals, East Sussex Holiday Deals, East Sussex Self Catering, East Sussex HHoliday Rentals , Hove Holiday Rentals, Hove Accommodations, Hove Hotels, Hove Villas, Hove Bed and Breakfasts, Hove Beach Rentals, Hove Vacation Rentals, Hove Holiday Deals, Hove Self Catering, Hove HHoliday Rentals ,