Court Farmhouse Hove, East Sussex, England
Court Farmhouse is perfect for family or group gatherings. It is located in the centre of the picturesque village of Marhamchurch, which is just minutes inland from the sand and surf of the North Cornwall coastline. 300 years old, the substantial farmhouse has been tastefully renovated over the years yet still retains many of its original features. It boasts 6 bedrooms and spacious living accomodation; the large lounge has comfy sofas and a gas wood burner in the large original stone fireplace and a 42" Digital LCD TV. The adjoining large dining room provides a large dining table and an original inglenook fireplace with wood burner. Next to the dining room (down 2 steps) is a fully equipped modern shaker style kitchen. Charming views extend over the centre of the village, the sunny enclosed garden with own patio area with and farmland beyond. The farmhouse has ease of access to all the facilities at Court Farm and village life.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Seasons||GBP 0||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Private Swimming Pool
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf,
- Bed Rooms : 6 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : 2 with ensuite shower rooms, 1 with own bathroom
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Service Available, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Gulf Front, Swimming Beach, Ski, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Library, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : 6 bedrooms and spacious living accomodation; the large lounge has comfy sofas and a gas wood burner in the large original stone fireplace and a 42" Digital LCD TV. The adjoining large dining room provides a large dining table and an original inglenook fireplace with wood burner. Next to the dining room (down 2 steps) is a fully equipped modern shaker style kitchen.
- Disable Facilities : Service Available
- Transportation : Regular Service
- Beddings : 3 Twin Bed, 3 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : TV, VCR, DVD, Satellite TV
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : 2 miles, Railway : Near By, Golf : Near By, Bar : Available, Bus : Near By, Car : Available, Restaurant : Near By
- Other Attractions :
North Cornwall consists of sixty miles of dramatic Atlantic coastline with clean sandy beaches, hidden coves and pretty fishing villages to discover. In land you will find wooded river valleys, bustling market towns and the beguiling beauty of Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor.
The Tamar Lakes, the source of the river Tamar that divides the two counties of Devon and Cornwall are situated just a few miles inland. The Lower Tamar Lake offers coarse fishing, bird-watching and shoreline walking, while the upper Tamar Lake provides facilities and instruction for a range of water sports including sailing, windsurfing and canoeing.
Other Views :
For the experienced surfer we have at least 7 good surf beaches within 5 miles. It’s a well kept secret but some of the best surf on the Atlantic coastline happens from September to March (left).
Bring your golf clubs and discover some of the finest golf courses in the region. We are able to arrange on your behalf discounted green fees on most West Country golf courses.
The surrounding beaches provide a haven of opportunities for the keen watersport enthusiast.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Computers : Available
- Child Friendly : Yes
- 1 Blatchington Rd Hove, East Sussex, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , East Sussex Holiday Rentals, East Sussex Accommodations, East Sussex Hotels, East Sussex Villas, East Sussex Bed and Breakfasts, East Sussex Beach Rentals, East Sussex Vacation Rentals, East Sussex Holiday Deals, East Sussex Self Catering, East Sussex HHoliday Rentals , Hove Holiday Rentals, Hove Accommodations, Hove Hotels, Hove Villas, Hove Bed and Breakfasts, Hove Beach Rentals, Hove Vacation Rentals, Hove Holiday Deals, Hove Self Catering, Hove HHoliday Rentals ,