The Beji Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Taking its name from a sacred spring, the magnificent six-bedroom villa, known as ‘The Beji’, rests within 40-are of land, bordered by rice terraces and a river, within walking distance of the beach on Bali’s south-western coast. The property is comprised of ten single-storey pavilions, together with one double-storey building, a 27-metre swimming pool, and ornamental ponds, leisurely spread throughout lush, expansive gardens. Constructed of local materials, with ironwood shingle roofs, the style is restful with a fresh cool decor and contemporary furnishings.
Kitchen The state-of-the-art service kitchen is located behind the dining pavilion, and is fully equipped with everything that the staff need in order to produce delicious Western and Asian meals. Fitted with gleaming appliances, enhanced by black marble and teak, this impressive kitchen is also a professional facility for outside caterers to prepare lavish feasts for weddings, parties and special functions.
Library / Media Room and Upper Deck A flight of steps leads from the dining pavilion to the air-conditioned library and media room, located close to the entrance of the property. This is the only room at the villa that is positioned on an upper level. Featuring a teakwood floor, and fitted with a ceiling fan in addition to the air-conditioning, this home-theatre is furnished with L-shaped sofas, ottomans, coffee tables, lamps, and built-in bookshelves. It boasts a wall-mounted, electronically-operated 1.5 metre cinema screen, supported by a hi-tech surround-sound and music system, and a projector for showing movies and DVDs, in addition to satellite TV channels. Double doors open onto a stone balcony deck, with an enormous daybed and gorgeous views of the rice fields.
Bedrooms There are six air-conditioned bedrooms at The Beji, each with its own en-suite bathroom, dressing room, and open-air relaxation deck. Each bedroom is equipped with a flat screen TV with satellite channels, a DVD player and quality sound system, and a safe deposit box. Additionally, there are two furnished, open-sided, living pavilions shared by the double and twin-bedded suites. The two master suites are located on either side of the pool, accessed by sliding glass doors with wooden shutters. Each of these sizeable bedrooms presents a polished teakwood floor, a king-size, canopied four-poster bed, comfy chairs, a standard lamp, and a cushioned window seat. The TVs in the master bedrooms are 29-inch. A separate dressing area, adjacent to each bedroom, offers plenty of hanging and storage space. Each sumptuous bathroom is dominated by an oversized terrazzo bathtub, which is surrounded by a raised wooden deck complete with a built-in cushioned seat. Teak vanity units, twin washbasins, large wall mirrors, a walled garden area planted with palms and taro, and a spacious rainshower with a pebbled surround completes the picture of bath-time opulence. In front of each master bedroom is raised wooden deck overhanging the two shallow areas of the swimming pool. Each is furnished with a massive 3.5 x 2 metre daybed.
The two double suites and two twin-bedded suites are very similar in design to the master suites. The adjoining bathrooms are smaller than the master bathrooms, but sumptuous nonetheless! Features include open-air rainshowers bordered by young bamboo, sunken bathtubs and twin washbasins, complemented by soaring roofs and glassless windows with carved Palimanan fretwork screens. Outside, wooden decks with comfy armchairs and cushioned daybeds are flanked by bubbling ponds stocked with bulrushes and koi. Garden & Recreational Facilities The gardens encompass a clipped velvety lawn, flanked by a pair of regal feathery palms. The splendid 27 x 10-metre swimming pool is the focal point; it is 2.2 metres deep, with two segregated shallow areas for kids, positioned at either side. The timber pool deck has the appearance of an island, and is furnished with red umbrellas and four, red, triple-sunlounger-chairs. Speakers positioned beside the pool carry music around the garden. There is also a secluded garden beside the main entrance and dining pavilion, planted with giant taro and white flowering shrubs.
The extensive open space within garden, together with the numerous terraces and living areas, makes The Beji an ideal tropical setting for parties, weddings, celebrations, barbeques and other functions. The sizeable modern kitchen provides the staff with the equipment and facilities to cater for a wide variety of events and many guests. Special events can also be coordinated by professional outside caterers who have the world-class expertise to prepare a sumptuous feast at the villa, in addition to the coordination of decorations, flowers, lighting, sound systems and entertainment. A family group can be indulged with a sizzling barbeque beside the pool at sunset, the smooth lawn can be utilised as a stage for Balinese dance performances, and the garden is large enough to comfortably accommodate well over 100 guests. There is a spacious and secure car parking area at the front. Additional recreational facilities include a tennis court and a gym.
The Villa The Beji is hidden away in the Balinese village of Berawa, one kilometre from the beach, near Canggu. The rice field setting offers the double attraction of being close to everything that guests might need, while also presenting a fascinating insight into the traditions of rural Bali. The beach is renowned for its legendary sunsets and world-class surf breaks, and the neighbouring Seminyak area presents an exciting nightlife, together with an abundance of trendy boutiques, luxurious spas, and internationally acclaimed restaurants – including the well-known ‘Ku De Ta’, ‘Kafe Warisan’, ‘Living Room’, ‘Hu’u’ and ‘La Lucciola’. The villa is a mere 30 minutes’ drive from the international airport, and convenient for all of the main tourist attractions and shopping malls. Easily accessible sporting amenities include the ‘Nirwana Bali Golf Course’, which was designed by Greg Norman and voted the number one golf course in Indonesia, and the neighbouring ‘Canggu Club’, offering sports, social and leisure amenities. For horse lovers, the ‘Umalas Equestrian Centre’ is just five minutes away.
- Low US$ 1100++
- High US$ 1300++
- Peak US$ 1650++
All rates are quoted in USD, subject to 15% government tax & service charge, inclusive of refreshing welcome drinks and cool towels on arrival, laundry service, and return airport transfers. Rates do not include breakfast. Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods: High season period: July 1 – 31, September 1 – 15, Chinese New Year, Easter Week. Peak season period: August 1 – 31 and December 20 – January 8 Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
|1||All Season||USD 0||USD 0||USD 0|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Private Swimming Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 6 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 6 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Own en-suite bathroom
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Gulf Front, Swimming Beach, Ski, River Front, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Library, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
The elevated, open-sided, living pavilion presides over the garden; its Palimanan stone floor extending onto a timber deck bounded by a cascading wall of water. Embracing a stylish cream and black colour theme, the pavilion is furnished with three yielding sofas, two ottomans and a coffee table, complemented by a coiled stainless steel sculpture and lamp-stand created by local sculptor, Chen of â€˜Chenergyâ€™. Ideal for entertaining and relaxing, this ample lounge is cooled by natural breezes and paddle ceiling fans. Surround-sound music speakers are fitted in the high roof. To one side of the Living Pavilion is another deck, with two frangipani trees and an open-air sunken lounge, presenting built-in cushioned seating at a lower level.Dining Pavilion
The elegant dining pavilion showcases a huge teak dining table, large enough to accommodate up to 18 people. The pavilion is open on three sides with a high roof, and a creamy-white Palimanan stone floor. Antique artefacts are displayed in alcoves within the supporting pillars, and wooden benches provide additional seating; a stainless steel sculpture takes pride of place, and an ornamental pond runs along one side. A guest washroom is located close to the dining pavilion.
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for Rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Queen Futon Bed, 1 Single Bed, 2 King Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : TV, VCR, DVD, Satellite TV
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 30 minutesâ€™ drive from the international airport, Beach : Beach Front, Railway : Near By, Golf : Easily accessible sporting amenities include the â€˜Nirwana Bali Golf Course, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport/can hire taxis or avail shuttle buses which connect the airport with the hotel location, Car : Available for Rent, Restaurant : Near By
- Other Attractions : The Beji is hidden away in the Balinese village of Berawa, one kilometre from the beach, near Canggu. The rice field setting offers the double attraction of being close to everything that guests might need, while also presenting a fascinating insight into the traditions of rural Bali. The beach is renowned for its legendary sunsets and world-class surf breaks, and the neighbouring Seminyak area presents an exciting nightlife, together with an abundance of trendy boutiques, luxurious spas, and internationally acclaimed restaurants.
- Other Views : The Beji is hidden away in the Balinese village of Berawa, one kilometre from the beach, near Canggu. The rice field setting offers the double attraction of being close to everything that guests might need, while also presenting a fascinating insight into the traditions of rural Bali. The beach is renowned for its legendary sunsets and world-class surf breaks, and the neighbouring Seminyak area presents an exciting nightlife, together with an abundance of trendy boutiques, luxurious spas, and internationally acclaimed restaurants â€“ including the well-known â€˜Ku De Taâ€™, â€˜Kafe Warisanâ€™, â€˜Living Roomâ€™, â€˜Huâ€™uâ€™ and â€˜La Lucciolaâ€™.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water, Wooden Decking
- Computers : Available with internet
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Your Kids will love this and will take unforgettable memories.
- Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Indonesia Holiday Rentals, Indonesia Accommodations, Indonesia Hotels, Indonesia Villas, Indonesia Bed and Breakfasts, Indonesia Beach Rentals, Indonesia Vacation Rentals, Indonesia Holiday Deals, Indonesia Self Catering, Indonesia HHoliday Rentals , Bali Holiday Rentals, Bali Accommodations, Bali Hotels, Bali Villas, Bali Bed and Breakfasts, Bali Beach Rentals, Bali Vacation Rentals, Bali Holiday Deals, Bali Self Catering, Bali HHoliday Rentals , Canggu Holiday Rentals, Canggu Accommodations, Canggu Hotels, Canggu Villas, Canggu Bed and Breakfasts, Canggu Beach Rentals, Canggu Vacation Rentals, Canggu Holiday Deals, Canggu Self Catering, Canggu HHoliday Rentals ,