Chateau de l\'Herissaudiere Epernay, Champagne - Ardenne, France
- Bed and Breakfast
At the heart of the Loire Valley, ideally located between castles and
vineyards and just 17km from Tours (55 minutes from Paris by TGV),
resides a manor built in 1642: the Hérissaudière. It has a centuries-old
park of 7 ha, saved from modern pollution, where the silence is
exceptional. In this rich Valley of the Kings, you can visit historic
castles, art sites, stroll through the gardens, explore Loire vineyards,
practice various sports of your choice or… relax in the shaded park. In
this heaven, you can cut yourself off from the world. Offering
exceptional comfort, the Hérissaudière is a residence where refinement,
quietness and serenity puts you in the centre of a touristic and
exceptional gastronomic area. The breakfast and buffet is as copious as
it is greedy! Nearby, you will enjoy discovering renowned tables and
small rustic restaurants. In the former chapel, converted into a ‘pool
house’, you have access to a summer dining room and a kitchen where you
can, for example, prepare a picnic or heat a baby’sbottle. This place
may also be used as a games room during bad weather.
At the castle, you will find five B&B rooms including three charming suites. We strive to create, in each unit, harmony through the choice of colours and styles, to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms overlook the park, are air-conditioned and feature a bathroom with a bathtub/shower, toilet, hairdryer and towels; also included is a TV, safe, roof rack, valet and large closets. The bedding is new and particularly cosy. The floor is carpeted and gives a ‘cosy’ atmosphere but, as a result, we do not accept pets.
Greedy breakfastsIn the Hérissaudière, take your time to appreciate our greedy breakfasts, relaxing on the shaded terrace, surrounded by roses… You can choose from plenty of delights:
- Coffee / chocolate / 7 varieties of tea.
- Apple / Orange juice.
- Choice of breads and pastries.
- Pancakes or homemade cake.
- Fruit basket or compote maison.
- Sweet or salty butter.
- 6 varieties of sugar.
- HoneyS made on our property.
- 8 varieties of homemade jams.
- Dairy products and / or yogurt.
- On request : eggs.
Contact to the owner.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Desert,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Suitability : Child Friendly
- Boating : Boat Dock
- Attribute : Shopping Center, Water Park, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Churches Nearby, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing
- Decoration : Well Decorated
- Transportation : Local Transportation
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed
- Entertainment : VCR, Video Library
- Games : Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Bus : Near By, Restaurant : Near By
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Garden, Terrace
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Children Welcome
- Epernay, Champagne - Ardenne, France
France Holiday Rentals, France Accommodations, France Hotels, France Villas, France Bed and Breakfasts, France Beach Rentals, France Vacation Rentals, France Holiday Deals, France Self Catering, France HHoliday Rentals , Champagne - Ardenne Holiday Rentals, Champagne - Ardenne Accommodations, Champagne - Ardenne Hotels, Champagne - Ardenne Villas, Champagne - Ardenne Bed and Breakfasts, Champagne - Ardenne Beach Rentals, Champagne - Ardenne Vacation Rentals, Champagne - Ardenne Holiday Deals, Champagne - Ardenne Self Catering, Champagne - Ardenne HHoliday Rentals , Epernay Holiday Rentals, Epernay Accommodations, Epernay Hotels, Epernay Villas, Epernay Bed and Breakfasts, Epernay Beach Rentals, Epernay Vacation Rentals, Epernay Holiday Deals, Epernay Self Catering, Epernay HHoliday Rentals ,