Villa Paradise Coral Bay, Paphos, Cyprus
Villa Paradise is set amongst mature gardens filled with fruit and pine trees and has amazing views across the surrounding area offering both sea or mountain views from every window. Located in the quiet and renowned Sea Caves area complete with off road parking. The 8m pool and surrounding terrace area is surrounded by fir trees and local plants and offers complete privacy when relaxing in the Cypriot sunshine. You can opt for sun or shade, we have a barbecue for your alfresco dining. Internally the accommodation is very generous and open plan offering en suite to all bedrooms and the benefit of one of these bedrooms being at ground floor level making it an ideal room for either infirm or elderly guests. All in all this villa has everything for your perfect holiday here in Cyprus.
Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (downstairs) has twin beds and large en-suite. Master bedroom also has its own large balcony and en-suite. Bedroom 2 (1st floor) with twin beds, own balcony (ideal spot to enjoy a morning cup of tea or pre-dinner glass of wine) and en-suite. Bathrooms: Full en-suite to master bedroom. En-suite shower room to bedroom 1. En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower. Downstairs wc. Kitchen: The kitchen is well fitted with wooden units and has a washing machine, iron, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer, microwave., well stocked with crockery. Conveniently, there is also access to the outside dining area from the kitchen. Living Rooms: The entrance leads into a bright and airy open plan living area and the lounge area is comfortably furnished and has satellite TV, dining area seats 6 at a large table. Patio doors lead from the lounge onto the covered outside dining area. Other: We have a selection of books and DVDs for use when at the villa. Cleaning/towels/ linen/maid service: Towels and bed linen are included ,extra linen left on all stays of over 10 days, beach towels are not provided. great welcome pack included. We have a menu where you can purchase dinner for 4 with wine for only 30 euros, or maybe barbecue or drinks pack. Amenities/Facilities: hob/stove oven fridge/freezer fridge microwave dishwasher washing machine iron/ironing board satellite tv tv central heating air conditioning barbecue private pool (for sole use of guests)
Contact to the owner.
|1||1 June 2011 - 30 June 2011||-||GBP 700||-|
|2||1 July 2011 - 31 August 2011||-||GBP 850||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf,
- Bed Rooms : 3 Bedroom, 1 Living Room
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description :
Full en-suite to master bedroom.
En-suite shower room to bedroom 1.
En-suite to bedroom 2 with shower.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boat Dock
- Attribute : Near Beach, Gulf Front, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
Bedroom 1 (downstairs) has twin beds and large en-suite.
Master bedroom also has its own large balcony and en-suite.
Bedroom 2 (1st floor) with twin beds, own balcony (ideal spot to enjoy a morning cup of tea or pre-dinner glass of wine) and en-suite.
- Disable Facilities : suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Bed, 2 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 2 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near by, Beach : Beach View, Railway : 15 km, Ski : not available, Golf : available, Bar : available, Bus : local city transportation, Car : can be rented, Restaurant : Near by
- Other Attractions : Less than 5 mins is the wonderful sleepy hamlet of St George, with three fish restaurants ( The St George Fish tavern overlooking the small harbour has to be experienced) there is also a wonderful old church and is a great place to spend an afternoon.
- Other Views : Coral Bay is 5 mins away and has a huge range of restaurants ( every nationality), bars, shops and supermarkets.The hotels all offer excellent gym, spa and swimming facilities. The local beaches all have a variety of water sport facilities and there are two PADI diving centres locally. Peyia is only a 5 min drive with your butcher,s bakers, fruit market, fish mongers plus many new wonderful bars and an array of restaurants ( plus doctor and chemist should you need them)
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Kayak, Outdoor Grill, Parking Off Street, Porch, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : very friendly
- Coral Bay, Paphos, Cyprus
- Available For Pack A & B
Cyprus Holiday Rentals, Cyprus Accommodations, Cyprus Hotels, Cyprus Villas, Cyprus Bed and Breakfasts, Cyprus Beach Rentals, Cyprus Vacation Rentals, Cyprus Holiday Deals, Cyprus Self Catering, Cyprus HHoliday Rentals , Paphos Holiday Rentals, Paphos Accommodations, Paphos Hotels, Paphos Villas, Paphos Bed and Breakfasts, Paphos Beach Rentals, Paphos Vacation Rentals, Paphos Holiday Deals, Paphos Self Catering, Paphos HHoliday Rentals , Coral Bay Holiday Rentals, Coral Bay Accommodations, Coral Bay Hotels, Coral Bay Villas, Coral Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Coral Bay Beach Rentals, Coral Bay Vacation Rentals, Coral Bay Holiday Deals, Coral Bay Self Catering, Coral Bay HHoliday Rentals ,