Julies Chalets Dartmouth Dartmouth, Devon, England
A beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom bungalow featuring contemporary furnishings and modern fixings, ideally suited to one or two couples or a young family. The property provides comfortable designed holiday accommodation with excellent views over the picturesque countryside and river dart.
It is the perfect location for a relaxing break in the heart of this charming rural location, on the west bank of the River Dart and within easy reach of a number of quaint towns, villages, beaches and Greenway, the holiday home of legendary author Agatha Christy.
Contact to the owner.
- Washing Machine
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Outdoor Balcony
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 6 Living Room
- Bathrooms : 2 Bathrooms
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Parking Available
- Boating : Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, National Park, Water Park, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Caves, Bird Watching, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Large detached bungalow, with above average comfortable living space tastefully decorated and carpeted throughout. The lounge is situated at the front of the bungalow overlooking the countryside with a sliding French door, two cream leather settees, quality furniture, TV, DVD and Video.
- Transportation : Yes
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 1 King Bed
- Entertainment : TV, VCR
- Games : Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Exeter, Beach : Blackpool Sands, Railway : Totnes, Golf : Dartmouth Gold Club, Bar : 5km, Car : Yes, Restaurant : 5km
- Other Attractions :
West of the river and one of the most scenic is Blackpool Sands near Stoke Fleming. It has the added advantage of being only 3â€“4 miles from the bungalow. The closest is Sugary Cove which is situated along a wooded path from Dartmouth Castle and down a few steps. It is very sheltered due to the high wooded slopes to the sides and rear. Others include Bigburyâ€“onâ€“Sea (You can cross to Burgh Island at low tide). Bantham (golden sandy beaches with plenty of room to play among the dunes). Thurleston (good swimming, sand dunes). Hope Cove, (very picturesque old fishing village with two beaches and rock pools).<br />
South Devon Steam Railway from Buckfastleigh to Totnes
- Other Views : The bungalow is situated in the countryside just 2 miles from the centre of the historic town of Dartmouth South Devon.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Car, Child Swing, Garden, Outdoor Grill Electric, Parking Off Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- 221 Norton Park \r\nTotnes Road Dartmouth, Devon, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , Devon Holiday Rentals, Devon Accommodations, Devon Hotels, Devon Villas, Devon Bed and Breakfasts, Devon Beach Rentals, Devon Vacation Rentals, Devon Holiday Deals, Devon Self Catering, Devon HHoliday Rentals , Dartmouth Holiday Rentals, Dartmouth Accommodations, Dartmouth Hotels, Dartmouth Villas, Dartmouth Bed and Breakfasts, Dartmouth Beach Rentals, Dartmouth Vacation Rentals, Dartmouth Holiday Deals, Dartmouth Self Catering, Dartmouth HHoliday Rentals , Devon, Dartmouth, Selfcatering, Selfcatering family holidays, quite, superb country and river views, close to Dartmouth, Dartmoor, beaches. Costal walks swim, sailing, dive, relax, Dartmouth Regatta