Prince Edward Island Cottage Souris, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Tired of the city? Need to get away for a bit of peace and quiet? Come on in! We've got just what you need... Imagine... waking up to the breathtaking view of the sunrise over the Basin Head river system... Breakfast on the deck, anyone? Imagine... taking a short walk to the shore, absorbing the unbelievable scenery as you go, and perhaps dipping your toes in the calm waters of the river, or the waves of the Northumberland Strait... Imagine... spending your days on a gorgeous, white sandy beach, and your evenings barbequing on the large, screened-in deck... And that's just the beginning. Whether you wish to relax on the beach, visit nearby attractions, play golf, tour the countryside, go fishing, or just play in the yard, Basin Head Holiday Haven is the perfect home base for your vacation. Cottage description: Beautiful 1.5-storey cottage nestled in the edge of a small woods, overlooking the Basin Head river system and beautiful sand dunes. Main floor includes living room, dining/kitchen, bedroom (queen), bathoom with laundry; second floor has 2 bedrooms (double & two twin), full bath, and a sitting area overlooking the main floor. Sleeps six in beds, with crib and pull-out sofa besides. See "Amenities" for more details. Covered, screened-in deck allows for everyday outside enjoyment.
Main Floor: dining/kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, double sink, cupboards, dishes, silverware, seating for six, love seat. living room area with two sofas, satellite television, dvd player, vcr, reading lamps, coffee table. bathroom and laundry with shower, sink & counter, toilet, washer & dryer, towels, toiletries. bedroom with queen-size bed, two night stands with lamps, dresser, closet. large windows with gorgeous view of the river; front and rear entrance leading to decks. Second Floor: large sitting area overlooking the main floor, with sofas (incl. one hide-a-bed), coffee table, magazine stand. bedroom with one double bed, two night stands with drawers, closet. bedroom with two twin beds, two night stands with drawers, closet. bathroom with full bath/shower, sink, toilet. crib is also available. General: cottage is insulated and heated, with individual thermostats in each room. vertical slider windows in every room; ceiling fans throughout. Deck and Yard: large covered/screened-in deck on front; long deck on back. large front yard facing river; back yard facing small woods. toys and other play equipment for kids. barbeque, patio furniture. ample parking.
Nearby: Basin Head Beach and Wharf: Join the fun and swim the current at eastern PEI's most popular swimming destination. Lifeguards on duty (in season, posted times). With miles of white sandy beach along the clear waters of the Northumberland Strait, you can join the crowd or get away from it. Few beaches compare for beauty, and the "singing sands" were shortlisted as one of the Seven Wonders of Canada. Basin Head Fisheries Museum: re-live the history of eastern PEI's inshore fishery, visit the gift shop for souvenirs or beach supplies, and grab a snack at the canteen. East Point Lighthouse: Witness the meeting of the tides as waves from the Northumberland Strait struggle against those from the Gulf of St. Laurence. Also tour the lighthouse for a great view, and visit the giftshop for souvenirs. (Approx. 12min by car.) North Lake Harbour: Visit the "tuna capital of the world" and tour the natural beauty of the nearby lake and countryside, or charter a boat to go deep-sea fishing. (Approx. 12min by car.) Elmira Railway Museum: discover the history of PEI's now-defunct railway system, and take a ride on the miniature railway. (Approx. 10min by car.) Confederation Trail: Walk or cycle on well kept trails linking villages across the Island, enjoying the beauty of the forest along the way. Restaurants and a fresh fish market are a short drive away. Farther Afield: Brudenell and Crowbush golf courses are only 40 minutes away. Charlottetown: the "cradle of confederation" and commercial center of the Island is just 65 minutes away. Cavendish -- including golf, Green Gables, amusement parks, and numerous other attractions -- is just 90 minutes away.
Weekly rental (July-Aug): $1300.00 + 10%PST Weekly rental (May-June, Sept-Oct): $800.00 + 10%PST - 1 to 6 people; additional persons $50 each. - no pets, no smoking. - payment: cash, cheque, traveller's cheque, money order. - deposit required at time of booking
Contact to the owner.
|2||May-June, Sept-Oct||-||USD 8000010||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 2 Living Room, 3 Bedroom, 2 Twin Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : bathroom and laundry with shower, sink & counter, toilet, washer & dryer, towels, toiletries.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, suitable, Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : suitable
- Transportation : available
- Beddings : 2 Double Bed, 2 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : 40 minutes away, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions :
Brudenell and Crowbush golf courses are only 40 minutes away.
Charlottetown: the "cradle of confederation" and commercial center of the Island is just 65 minutes away.
Cavendish -- including golf, Green Gables, amusement parks, and numerous other attractions -- is just 90 minutes away.
- Other Views : Basin Head Beach and Wharf: Join the fun and swim the current at eastern PEI's most popular swimming destination. Lifeguards on duty (in season, posted times). With miles of white sandy beach along the clear waters of the Northumberland Strait, you can join the crowd or get away from it. Few beaches compare for beauty, and the "singing sands" were shortlisted as one of the Seven Wonders of Canada.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : very Child friendly
- Souris, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Available For Pack A & B
Canada Holiday Rentals, Canada Accommodations, Canada Hotels, Canada Villas, Canada Bed and Breakfasts, Canada Beach Rentals, Canada Vacation Rentals, Canada Holiday Deals, Canada Self Catering, Canada HHoliday Rentals , Prince Edward Island Holiday Rentals, Prince Edward Island Accommodations, Prince Edward Island Hotels, Prince Edward Island Villas, Prince Edward Island Bed and Breakfasts, Prince Edward Island Beach Rentals, Prince Edward Island Vacation Rentals, Prince Edward Island Holiday Deals, Prince Edward Island Self Catering, Prince Edward Island HHoliday Rentals , Souris Holiday Rentals, Souris Accommodations, Souris Hotels, Souris Villas, Souris Bed and Breakfasts, Souris Beach Rentals, Souris Vacation Rentals, Souris Holiday Deals, Souris Self Catering, Souris HHoliday Rentals ,