Wales Cottage Abergavenny, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Abergavenny 5 miles. A wonderful conversion on an old cow byre on the owner's working stud farm close to Llanarth, set in a lovely rural location just 5 miles from the market town of Abergavenny. A lovely Wales cottage, the property retains much character and charm, with open beams, a four poster bed, a woodburner and very spacious accommodation throughout. Decorated and furnished to a very high standard, and with a picturesque garden to enjoy outdoor eating and relaxation, this cottage makes an ideal romantic retreat. Abergavenny has a wide selection of shops, pubs and tearooms, as well as an indoor market and a castle. There are walks right from the doorstep or travel a short distance to Sugar Loaf Mountain and the vast Brecon Beacons. Take a walk or cycle along the Brecon Canal or hire a canal boat to see the countryside. The area has so much to offer all year round and this lovely Llanarth cottage, in a perfect romantic location, has everything to make it your ideal holiday.
All ground floor. One bedroom with four poster double. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC (accessed via some internal steps). Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Full oil central heating, additional heating from storage heaters, and woodburner in sitting area. Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, colour TV with basic Freeview, DVD player, music player, small library of books and games. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair on request. Off road parking for 2 cars. Fenced off garden area with furniture and BBQ, plus shared use of owner's large lawned garden with unfenced pond, furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no smoking and no pets. Shop 5 miles. Pub 2 miles. Note: Babes-in-arms only. Note: Working stud farm.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||GBP 0||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Desert, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Full Bath
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : Near By, Golf : 40 minutes away, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : 2 min. walk
- Other Attractions : With Abbeys, Castles, Mining Museums and Roman Amphitheatre and Baths at nearby Caerleon, there is something different to discover every day of your holiday.
- Other Views : The picturesque market town of Abergavenny nestles between the seven mountains which surround it, with the River Usk flowing through it, so there are beautiful views in every direction. The town boasts a castle with its own museum, churches, an indoor market hall, good shops and a multitude of pubs and restaurants to suit all tastes. Beautiful walks through the Wye Valley or along the Brecon Canal are close by or explore the breathtaking Brecon Beacons.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- \r\n Abergavenny, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Available For Pack A & B
Wales Holiday Rentals, Wales Accommodations, Wales Hotels, Wales Villas, Wales Bed and Breakfasts, Wales Beach Rentals, Wales Vacation Rentals, Wales Holiday Deals, Wales Self Catering, Wales HHoliday Rentals , Pembrokeshire Holiday Rentals, Pembrokeshire Accommodations, Pembrokeshire Hotels, Pembrokeshire Villas, Pembrokeshire Bed and Breakfasts, Pembrokeshire Beach Rentals, Pembrokeshire Vacation Rentals, Pembrokeshire Holiday Deals, Pembrokeshire Self Catering, Pembrokeshire HHoliday Rentals , Abergavenny Holiday Rentals, Abergavenny Accommodations, Abergavenny Hotels, Abergavenny Villas, Abergavenny Bed and Breakfasts, Abergavenny Beach Rentals, Abergavenny Vacation Rentals, Abergavenny Holiday Deals, Abergavenny Self Catering, Abergavenny HHoliday Rentals ,