Tregaron Holiday Cottages | Tregaron Holiday Rentals | Tregaron Accommodations Tregaron, Cardigan Bay, Wales
The Property This delightful detached Llangeitho cottage is set in the grounds of the owners' home, in the heart of this picturesque village. Walk into the light and airy open plan living area with its compact kitchen, and it is just one step up to the lovely sitting area with dining table. A spacious double bedroom and a lovely bathroom complete this beautiful Llangeitho cottage. Fabulous walks and cycle rides in unspoilt countryside can be enjoyed from the doorstep, or venture a little further to explore the Cambrian Mountains, the Welsh Gold Centre or the Red Kite Museum. The Welsh TV series "Sali Mali" is filmed just 4 miles away for filming buffs, or seaside delights can be experienced at Aberaeron where the picturesque harbour offers fishing and boating trips and an array of shops, tea rooms and craft centres. All year round, this cosy Llangeitho holiday cottage is the perfect base for a wonderful break. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Heating from freestanding portable electric oil heaters throughout. Table top oven/grill, 2 ring electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV/DVD with Freeview, CD/radio, small library of books, games and DVDs. Golf clubs available to hire for a small fee by arrangement with the owner. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for one car plus ample roadside parking. Enclosed lawned garden and patio (shared with owners). Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 1 min walk. Note: The owners can provide B&B for additional guests if required.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 265||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Perfectly Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Regular City Transport, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Visitors can spend wonderful days at The Red Kite Museum or the Welsh Gold Centre in Tregaron, or maybe catch the annual Trotting harness racing. With the scenic coastline just a short drive away, and the vibrant towns of Aberaeron and Aberystwyth too, this is the perfect base for a holiday all year round.
- Other Views : This delightful Welsh village nestles in beautiful countryside and has a welcoming pub with restaurant, a cafe and a very well stocked local shop. The pub boasts a renowned patron - Dylan Thomas was a regular many years ago! The pretty village green, which is actually a roundabout with very little traffic, is the picturesque centre of this wonderfully lazy Welsh village. A very popular walking and cycling area, there are trails right from the doorstep, with fishing and golf close by too.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child Friendly
- Tregaron, Cardigan Bay, Wales
- Available For Pack A & B
Wales Holiday Rentals, Wales Accommodations, Wales Hotels, Wales Villas, Wales Bed and Breakfasts, Wales Beach Rentals, Wales Vacation Rentals, Wales Holiday Deals, Wales Self Catering, Wales HHoliday Rentals , Cardigan Bay Holiday Rentals, Cardigan Bay Accommodations, Cardigan Bay Hotels, Cardigan Bay Villas, Cardigan Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Cardigan Bay Beach Rentals, Cardigan Bay Vacation Rentals, Cardigan Bay Holiday Deals, Cardigan Bay Self Catering, Cardigan Bay HHoliday Rentals , Tregaron Holiday Rentals, Tregaron Accommodations, Tregaron Hotels, Tregaron Villas, Tregaron Bed and Breakfasts, Tregaron Beach Rentals, Tregaron Vacation Rentals, Tregaron Holiday Deals, Tregaron Self Catering, Tregaron HHoliday Rentals , Tregaron Holidays, Countryside Holiday Rentals