Bala Cottage | Bala Holiday Rentals | Bala Accommodations Bala, Snowdonia, Wales
The Property This delightful semi-detached cottage is one of five properties set in a courtyard setting in the centre of Bala town. Converted from a Grade 2 listed workhouse, this wonderful Bala cottage is very well presented throughout and provides perfect accommodation for a couple looking for a romantic getaway. This Bala cottage boasts a vaulted ceiling and hardwood floors, along with a galleried king-size double bedroom, a ground floor shower room, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a welcoming sitting room with double sofa bed. Outside, this Bala cottage has a shared courtyard, and shops, pubs, restaurants and Bala lake are all a two minute walk away. Experience sailing or fishing on the famous lake, travel on the lakeside miniature steam railway, or simply enjoy a walk whilst admiring the stunning scenery. The renowned National Whitewater Centre, which offers rafting and canoeing is close by, plus there is an excellent golf course and mountain bike trails in the area. This quality Bala cottage provides a superb base at whatever time of year you decide to stay. Note: This cottage can be booked with ref: 13903, and together they accommodate 4 people. Accommodation One galleried king-size double bedroom (zip/link - can be twin on request). Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with small double sofa bed. Amenities Gas fired central heating throughout. Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Parking available in car park opposite the property at a charge of £2.50 per day. Shared front courtyard. One well behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops, pubs and lake 2 mins walk. Note: Max 2.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 379||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : This Bala cottage boasts a vaulted ceiling and hardwood floors
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Regular City Transport
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 15 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : Renowned as a centre for great watersports including fishing, sailing, canoeing, windsurfing and white water rafting, Bala is also the headquarters of the narrow gauge Bala Lake Railway. The town itself is steeped in history and has a range of interesting shops, inns and restaurants, and an historical Town Walk. Surrounded by the wonderful Berwyn Mountains on one side and the beautiful Snowdonia Mountain Range on the other, this is a mecca for climbing, walking, mountain biking and many other outdoor activities. An ideal location for touring all North and Mid Wales including the stunning Cambrian Bay Coast with the six-mile long Harlech beach, overlooked by its majestic medieval castle. A truly wonderful part of Wales catering for all interests.
- Other Views : The bustling market town of Bala lies within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park and is located at the head of Llyn Tegid, Balaâ€™s famous lake, which is the largest natural lake in Wales and home to a unique fish called the Gwyniaid, a relic of the Ice Age. Renowned as a centre for great watersports including fishing, sailing, canoeing, windsurfing and white water rafting, Bala is also the headquarters of the narrow gauge Bala Lake Railway.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Bala, Snowdonia, Wales
- Available For Pack A & B
Wales Holiday Rentals, Wales Accommodations, Wales Hotels, Wales Villas, Wales Bed and Breakfasts, Wales Beach Rentals, Wales Vacation Rentals, Wales Holiday Deals, Wales Self Catering, Wales HHoliday Rentals , Snowdonia Holiday Rentals, Snowdonia Accommodations, Snowdonia Hotels, Snowdonia Villas, Snowdonia Bed and Breakfasts, Snowdonia Beach Rentals, Snowdonia Vacation Rentals, Snowdonia Holiday Deals, Snowdonia Self Catering, Snowdonia HHoliday Rentals , Bala Holiday Rentals, Bala Accommodations, Bala Hotels, Bala Villas, Bala Bed and Breakfasts, Bala Beach Rentals, Bala Vacation Rentals, Bala Holiday Deals, Bala Self Catering, Bala HHoliday Rentals ,