Llandeusant Cottage | Llandeusant Holiday Rentals | Llandeusant Accommodations Llandeusant, Anglesey, Wales
The Property This detached Scandinavian log cabin on the edge of the village of Llanddeusant on the Isle of Anglesey makes a lovely Anglesey holiday cottage, and is situated on a delightful 3 acre smallholding which includes a pretty meadow, home to a variety of birdlife, including a friendly heron. Surrounded by rolling farmland, this Anglesey cottage log cabin provides welcoming, cosy accommodation, perfect for a romantic break in a quiet, peaceful location. There is a covered front veranda which enjoys views over the surrounding countryside and meadow. Only minutes’ walk away from this Anglesey cottage log cabin is Llynnon Mill, Wales' only working windmill, with an excellent tearoom, and the Howell Water Mill. Take advantage of this beautiful island's exquisite coastline, offering wonderful walking, stunning sandy beaches, excellent fishing, golf, and a huge variety of watersports, especially windsurfing. Close by are the Anglesey Sea Zoo, Plas Newydd NT house and gardens and the medieval moated castle at Beaumaris, as are the beautiful bays at Trearddur and Cemaes. This quaint Anglesey cottage log cabin makes a lovely base at any time of the year. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite double-size shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with galley kitchen, dining area and sitting area with countryside views. Covered front veranda. Amenities Electric coal effect stove in living area. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, wall mounted colour TV, DVD. All electricity inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Bike storage. Covered front veranda with furniture offering countryside views. Use of meadow with a pleasant walk amidst a large variety of birdlife. Sorry, no pets or smoking. Shop and pub 3 miles. Note: Max 2 adults. Note: This property is not suitable for children, infants or babes-in-arms.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 235||-|
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : en-suite double-size shower, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditionally decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 5 km, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The village provides a perfect location from which to explore this beautiful island, which boasts excellent fishing, birdwatching, golf, climbing and wonderful watersport opportunities, and with the ferry port of Holyhead within 8 miles, why not take a day trip to Dublin, just 2 hours away? Nestling on the shores of the Menai Strait, lies the Anglesey Sea Zoo, Wales' largest marine aquarium, whilst the historic town of Beaumaris, a major yachting centre, with its medieval castle and good selection of shops and restaurants, is within a short drive. Discover miles of stunning scenery along the Anglesey Coastal Path. A superb all year round location for exploring this lovely island and its many visitor attractions.
- Other Views : The small Welsh village of Llanddeusant nestles close to the stunning north west coastline of Anglesey, amidst spectacular cliffs and golden, sandy beaches. Home to Wales' only remaining working windmill, Llynnon Mill, visitors can see corn being ground the old fashioned way, then enjoy refreshments in the mill's excellent tearoom.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Llandeusant, Anglesey, Wales
- Available For Pack A & B
Wales Holiday Rentals, Wales Accommodations, Wales Hotels, Wales Villas, Wales Bed and Breakfasts, Wales Beach Rentals, Wales Vacation Rentals, Wales Holiday Deals, Wales Self Catering, Wales HHoliday Rentals , Anglesey Holiday Rentals, Anglesey Accommodations, Anglesey Hotels, Anglesey Villas, Anglesey Bed and Breakfasts, Anglesey Beach Rentals, Anglesey Vacation Rentals, Anglesey Holiday Deals, Anglesey Self Catering, Anglesey HHoliday Rentals , Llandeusant Holiday Rentals, Llandeusant Accommodations, Llandeusant Hotels, Llandeusant Villas, Llandeusant Bed and Breakfasts, Llandeusant Beach Rentals, Llandeusant Vacation Rentals, Llandeusant Holiday Deals, Llandeusant Self Catering, Llandeusant HHoliday Rentals ,