Trearddur Bay Holiday Cottage | Trearddur Bay Holiday Rentals | Trearddur Bay Accommodations Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, Wales
The Property A pleasant Anglesey cottage adjoining the owner's home, on a 25 acre smallholding on the edge of Caergeiliog village, close to the beautiful west coast of this popular Isle. Offering accommodation set only on the ground floor, this cosy cottage is surrounded by lovely gardens including a wildlife lake, and is a perfect location for a couple to enjoy a romantic break or an activity holiday. Nearby are wonderful sandy beaches and rocky coves including the magnificent Blue Flag sandy beach at Trearddur Bay, renowned for safe bathing, watersports, sailing and fishing, as well as excellent walking and golfing opportunities. Enjoy the island’s wonderful scenery, medieval Beaumaris Castle, Plas Newydd National Trust mansion and gardens, excellent golf courses, a famous sea zoo and day trips throughout neighbouring Snowdonia or Dublin. An ideal cottage for an enjoyable holiday, at any time of year. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. Amenities Full oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, colour TV, DVD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Bike storage available. Private gravelled sitting area with furniture with unrestricted use of main garden and wildlife lake facilities. Coarse fishing available on well-stocked private lake. Dogs welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops and pubs 2 miles. Beach 3 miles. Note: The owner's two acre garden is involved in the National Garden Scheme in aid of approved charities, so there are a few "open days" for the public throughout the summer months (guests are welcome to attend).
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautifully Decorated
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Regular City Transport
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Beach : Near Beach, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : It's a great place for nature lovers, with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and the Valley Lakes, as well as lots of rock pools and scenic cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in nearby Valley and Trearddur Bay, and Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the worldâ€™s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the fast ferry. A great location with plenty to see and do!
- Other Views : The small village of Caergeiliog is situated close to the wonderfully scenic west coastline of the beautiful Isle of Anglesey, and only 5 miles from Trearddur Bay, a very popular seaside village. The area is truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, fishing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months, and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Trearddur Bay, Anglesey, Wales
- Available For Pack A & B
Wales Holiday Rentals, Wales Accommodations, Wales Hotels, Wales Villas, Wales Bed and Breakfasts, Wales Beach Rentals, Wales Vacation Rentals, Wales Holiday Deals, Wales Self Catering, Wales HHoliday Rentals , Anglesey Holiday Rentals, Anglesey Accommodations, Anglesey Hotels, Anglesey Villas, Anglesey Bed and Breakfasts, Anglesey Beach Rentals, Anglesey Vacation Rentals, Anglesey Holiday Deals, Anglesey Self Catering, Anglesey HHoliday Rentals , Trearddur Bay Holiday Rentals, Trearddur Bay Accommodations, Trearddur Bay Hotels, Trearddur Bay Villas, Trearddur Bay Bed and Breakfasts, Trearddur Bay Beach Rentals, Trearddur Bay Vacation Rentals, Trearddur Bay Holiday Deals, Trearddur Bay Self Catering, Trearddur Bay HHoliday Rentals ,