Portree Holiday Cottages | Portree Lets Portree, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
Heatherlea Cottage Annexe - Hungladder Near Portree, Isle Of Skye The Property A delightful annexe to the owner's home, completely private, set in the splendidly rural hamlet of Hungladder, 5 miles from Uig, on the Isle of Skye. This beautifully renovated property is decorated and furnished to a high standard, and there are fabulous sea views towards the Isles of Harris and Lewis from some rooms. With a large garden for the summer, and a roaring open fire ready and waiting for the winter months, this property truly is ideal at any time of the year. Within walking distance are the Flora MacDonald monument and the Highland Life Museum.Those who love messing about in boats will enjoy use of a slipway close-by, while for those who prefer to remain on land the whole Isle is teeming with excellent walking, historical landmarks, challenging climbing or opportunities to simply relax. The village of Uig boasts a shop, restaurants and hotels, while the main town of Portree offers yet more amenities. A perfect retreat from which to enjoy the spectacular scenery, and explore this mystical Isle. Accommodation One double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with double shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with open fire. Amenities Electric storage heaters available if required (£20 per week for use - payable to owner on arrival) with additional heating from open fire in sitting room. Electric double oven and hob with overhead extractor, microwave, fridge (no icebox), colour TV with basic Sky package and DVD player with a selection of DVDs. Small library of games/books/maps. Starter pack for open fire inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars and boat with trailer. Use of large garden with garden furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops 5 miles, pub 1.5 miles.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Backyard
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor shower room with double shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Swimming Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditional Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : 5 km, Railway : 30 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : An old crofting community of scattered whitewashed cottages, the picturesque hamlet enjoys the best of idyllic rural and sea scapes and is perhaps best known for the dramatic rock formations along the coast. Features on the ridge include the Old Man of Storr & the Quiraing, and coastline features include the Kilt Rock - huge basalt columns rising from the sea and resembling the pleats of a kilt. Duntulm Castle, once home to Clan Macdonald, provides a link to the area's human past - the area was once home to Flora Macdonald herself, to whom a monument stands nearby.
- Other Views : A small settlement near the north coast of the Isle of Skye on the Trotternish peninsula, Hungladder lies 5 miles north of the village of Uig.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Portree, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- Available For Pack A & B
Scotland Holiday Rentals, Scotland Accommodations, Scotland Hotels, Scotland Villas, Scotland Bed and Breakfasts, Scotland Beach Rentals, Scotland Vacation Rentals, Scotland Holiday Deals, Scotland Self Catering, Scotland HHoliday Rentals , Isle Of Skye Holiday Rentals, Isle Of Skye Accommodations, Isle Of Skye Hotels, Isle Of Skye Villas, Isle Of Skye Bed and Breakfasts, Isle Of Skye Beach Rentals, Isle Of Skye Vacation Rentals, Isle Of Skye Holiday Deals, Isle Of Skye Self Catering, Isle Of Skye HHoliday Rentals , Portree Holiday Rentals, Portree Accommodations, Portree Hotels, Portree Villas, Portree Bed and Breakfasts, Portree Beach Rentals, Portree Vacation Rentals, Portree Holiday Deals, Portree Self Catering, Portree HHoliday Rentals ,