Isle Of Skye Cottages | Isle Of Skye Holiday Rentals Staffin, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
Benedra View - Brogaig Near Staffin, Isle Of Skye The Property A charming single storey detached cottage nestling against the base of the spectacular Quiraing Ridge in the hamlet of Brogaig on the magical Isle of Skye. A former crofting cottage, this Skye holiday cottage has been lovingly restored and renovated to make a wonderful romantic retreat, with a woodburning stove in the sitting room and lovely open views across the countryside towards the clear waters of Staffin Bay. Just a few minutes’ walk from the beach, where you can often see seals and otters playing, this Skye cottage is in a wonderful location for enjoying water sports with Skye's only outdoor centre just a few miles up the coast. Walking, climbing, mountain biking and fishing are just some of the many activities to enjoy from this welcoming Skye cottage. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Amenities Full electric central heating, additional heating from woodburning stove in sitting area. Electric hob, combined microwave/convection oven/grill, fridge, washing machine, colour TV/DVD, small library of books, games, DVDs. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Roadside parking for 2 cars. Fenced, one third of an acre grassed plot with chairs. Sorry, no children, no pets and no smoking. Shop 10 mins walk, pub and restaurant 2 miles. Note: This property is accessed via approx. 10 concrete steps, which may be unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 0||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable, Maid Service Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Lake Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Beautiful Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 30 min, Ski : Available, Golf : Available, Bar : 2 min. walk, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The Jurassic landscape of the Trotternish Peninsula is rich in interest for geologists - sites such as the Mealt Waterfall and Kilt Rock where the waterfall drops 300 feet into the sea, and The Needle, are worth a visit. The very photogenic 'Old Man of Storr' is a 160 ft pillar which dominates the landscape overlooking Loch Fada. Spectacular scenery, peaceful walks and a chance to relax make this a holiday destination to which you will want to return time and again.
- Other Views : Brogaig is a small picturesque hamlet just two miles from the friendly and pretty crofting township of Staffin, with wonderful views over to Staffin Island and to the famous Trotternish Ridge. The area is well known for its beautiful sandy beach. Fossils and even dinosaur footprints have been found in the Trotternish area, so a visit to the nearby Fossil Museum can be quite an eye-opener!
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Staffin, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- Available For Pack A & B
Scotland Holiday Rentals, Scotland Accommodations, Scotland Hotels, Scotland Villas, Scotland Bed and Breakfasts, Scotland Beach Rentals, Scotland Vacation Rentals, Scotland Holiday Deals, Scotland Self Catering, Scotland HHoliday Rentals , Isle Of Skye Holiday Rentals, Isle Of Skye Accommodations, Isle Of Skye Hotels, Isle Of Skye Villas, Isle Of Skye Bed and Breakfasts, Isle Of Skye Beach Rentals, Isle Of Skye Vacation Rentals, Isle Of Skye Holiday Deals, Isle Of Skye Self Catering, Isle Of Skye HHoliday Rentals , Staffin Holiday Rentals, Staffin Accommodations, Staffin Hotels, Staffin Villas, Staffin Bed and Breakfasts, Staffin Beach Rentals, Staffin Vacation Rentals, Staffin Holiday Deals, Staffin Self Catering, Staffin HHoliday Rentals ,