Alness Holiday Rentals | Alness Holiday Cottages | Alness Accommodations Alness, Northern Highlands, Scotland
2 Stittenham Cottage - Alness, Cromarty Firth, Northern Highlands The Property Alness 3 miles. This comfortable semi-detached cottage is located next to the owner’s home in a tranquil woodland garden surrounded by stunning highland scenery. The cottage is just 3 miles from the excellent facilities and services available in the small town of Alness and is exceptionally well placed for touring the scenic Cromarty Firth area and visiting the many pretty fishing villages scattered along its shoreline. This Alness cottage has a well equipped kitchen and open plan living accommodation with a spacious seating area where you can relax after a busy day spent exploring the region. This Alness cottage overlooks a pretty garden and the fabulous location means that guests have a wide choice of activities on their doorstep, with mountain bike tracks, fantastic walks and a selection of golf courses within a short drive. Alternatively take the car and drive to the numerous fishing villages to see the seals basking on the rocks, visit Charnonry Point and hopefully catch the dolphins swimming past. The area around this Alness cottage is full of surprises and there is something for all the family in this fabulous part of Scotland. Accommodation One double bedroom. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Amenities Electric night storage heaters. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Off road parking for 2 cars. Woodland garden with lawn and furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 3 miles. River 1 mile.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 237||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Amusement Parks, Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Mountain, Snow Ski,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Swimming Beach, Ski, River Front, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Charming Cottage
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : 35 min, Golf : Available, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Can be Arranged, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The town of Alness in Ross-shire dates back to 1227 and sits on the River Averon on the Cromarty Firth. Today Alness is a busy attractive town, winner of Scotland in Bloom and Britain in Bloom several times, with a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Leisure activities in Alness include golf, swimming, fishing and bowling.
- Other Views : Leisure activities in Alness include golf, swimming, fishing and bowling. Just 20 miles away is the City of Inverness, which offers museums, art galleries, fine theatre and leisure facilities, not to mention shops, pubs and restaurants. Mountains, dark lochs including the legendary Loch Ness, great forests, breathtaking scenery and grand Scottish castles are all within easy reach of Alness. There is a very diverse range of wildlife and marine life including dolphins and seals, which can be seen from the shore or on boat trips.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 0
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very Child friendly
- Alness, Northern Highlands, Scotland
- Available For Pack A & B
Scotland Holiday Rentals, Scotland Accommodations, Scotland Hotels, Scotland Villas, Scotland Bed and Breakfasts, Scotland Beach Rentals, Scotland Vacation Rentals, Scotland Holiday Deals, Scotland Self Catering, Scotland HHoliday Rentals , Northern Highlands Holiday Rentals, Northern Highlands Accommodations, Northern Highlands Hotels, Northern Highlands Villas, Northern Highlands Bed and Breakfasts, Northern Highlands Beach Rentals, Northern Highlands Vacation Rentals, Northern Highlands Holiday Deals, Northern Highlands Self Catering, Northern Highlands HHoliday Rentals , Alness Holiday Rentals, Alness Accommodations, Alness Hotels, Alness Villas, Alness Bed and Breakfasts, Alness Beach Rentals, Alness Vacation Rentals, Alness Holiday Deals, Alness Self Catering, Alness HHoliday Rentals ,