Low Bentham Holiday Cottages | Low Bentham Holiday Rentals | Low Bentham Accommodations Low Bentham, The Lake District, England
Ashbank Cottage - Tatham Near Low Bentham The Property Low Bentham 2 miles. A lovely, stone-built end-terrace cottage, set in a quiet countryside location in Tatham just two miles from Low Bentham. Converted from former farm buildings, this lovely single-storey Bentham cottage makes an ideal retreat, in a quiet and peaceful location. From the main living room and the delightful terrace, this Bentham cottage boasts wonderful views of open countryside and magnificent Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks. This is a perfect Bentham cottage to relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday living. There is an open plan living area with warm and cosy woodburning stove, patio doors to the paved terrace area, and a modern well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Lovingly constructed and individually styled, this cottage near Bentham has been furnished in a contemporary style to provide quality accommodation in a wonderful location. To the north, the landscape rises to the fells, moors and picturesque valleys of the Dales, while to the south are the wetlands of the Ribble Valley, which in turn, sweep upward to the magnificent wilderness of Bowland, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby Settle is a bustling market town with a weekly market, or for a great day out, travel on the renowned Settle-Carlisle Railway line, which crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country. A great place to stay and enjoy this beautiful corner of the Yorkshire Dales. Accommodation All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Amenities Electric central heating, woodburning stove in sitting area. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books and DVDs. Electricity and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair available. Off road parking for two cars. Cycle storage. Small paved terrace with garden furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops and Post Office 2 miles, pub 1 mile. Note: Owner breeds horses which graze in the adjoining fields.
Contact to the owner.
|1||All Season||-||GBP 260||-|
- Washing Machine
- Gas Stove
- Water Filter
- Food Processor
- Pots & Pans
- Coffee Maker
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Lanai
- Outdoor Patio
- Outdoor Deck
- Location Type : Beach, Fishing, Gambling, Golf, Lake, Mountain,
- Bed Rooms : 1 Living Room, 1 Bedroom
- Bathrooms : 1 Bathrooms
- Bathroom Description : Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Suitability : Child Friendly, Suitable , Maid Service Available, Parking Available
- Boating : Boats Available, Pair, Boat Dock
- Attribute : Waterfront, Beachfront, Near Beach, Golf, Shopping Center, Pier, National Park, Boating Area, Amusement Park, Water Park, Theme Park, Museums, Theatre, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Famous Place, ATM Nearby, Sailing, Churches Nearby, Forests, Caves, Bird Watching, Mountain Climbing, River Rafting, Zoo
- Decoration : Traditional Decoration
- Disable Facilities : Suitable
- Transportation : Available for rent
- Beddings : 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Sofa Sleeper Bed, 1 Day Bed
- Entertainment : Video Library
- Games : Games Video, Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Dart Board
- Nearby Attraction / Facility : AirPort : Near By, Railway : Near By, Golf : Walking Distance, Bar : Available, Bus : Walking Distance, Car : Available for rent, Restaurant : Available
- Other Attractions : The Forest of Bowland, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, stretches away to the south and offers a wide range of unspoilt landscapes and visitor facilities. Nearby Bentham boasts a range of amenities including a good variety of shops and a range of pubs and restaurants serving fine beers and good food. With the market towns of Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Skipton and Kendal all within easy driving distance, this peaceful area has something for everyone!
- Other Views : The charming country parish of Tatham lies on the northern fringe of the Forest of Bowland, close to the traditional Yorkshire market town of Bentham, and its highest point is The Great Stone of Fourstones. The Great Stone of Fourstones, a relic of the Ice Age, stands on the boundary where Lancashire meets Yorkshire and has become a distinctive feature of the landscape, boasting spectacular views over the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland, whilst just to the north lies the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the famous three peaks of Ingleborough, Whernside and Pen-y-Ghent.
- Outside Attributes : Balcony, Bike, Canoe, Car, Child Swing, Conservatory, Garage, Garden, Gated Community, Kayak, Motor Boat, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Charcoal, Outdoor Grill Electric, Outdoor Grill Gas, Parking Off Street, Parking On Street, Porch, Sail Boat, Sandpit, Tennis Court, Terrace, Veranda, Walkway To Water
- Computers : 1
- Child Friendly : Yes
- Child Friendly Description : Very child Friendly
- Low Bentham, The Lake District, England
- Available For Pack A & B
England Holiday Rentals, England Accommodations, England Hotels, England Villas, England Bed and Breakfasts, England Beach Rentals, England Vacation Rentals, England Holiday Deals, England Self Catering, England HHoliday Rentals , The Lake District Holiday Rentals, The Lake District Accommodations, The Lake District Hotels, The Lake District Villas, The Lake District Bed and Breakfasts, The Lake District Beach Rentals, The Lake District Vacation Rentals, The Lake District Holiday Deals, The Lake District Self Catering, The Lake District HHoliday Rentals , Low Bentham Holiday Rentals, Low Bentham Accommodations, Low Bentham Hotels, Low Bentham Villas, Low Bentham Bed and Breakfasts, Low Bentham Beach Rentals, Low Bentham Vacation Rentals, Low Bentham Holiday Deals, Low Bentham Self Catering, Low Bentham HHoliday Rentals ,